Where did Tir&friends live when Tir was young?

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
dragonmasterx
Elite Member

Where did Tir&friends live when Tir was young?

Post by dragonmasterx »

In Genso Suikoden Short Stories Vol. 1 Story 1, Gremio rushes out of Teo's crew to go rescue Tir. It says he's going to go to the place in Gregminster where Tir is held. But I thought the house they live in is right in Gregminster? Gremio soon comes across a fisherman who tells him about the disruption Geil Rugner is causing at the castle. But if Gremio wants to know what's happening at the castle, he only has to go 3 screens up from home. But that is not the case. I can only conclude they all lived in some other house in the past?

EDIT: But the story starts in Gregminster with Gremio calling out bocchan. And on p. 51, there is mention of the broken windows of Teo's mansion. Now I'm confused. Did the bandits, after abducting Tir, drag Gremio out to the middle of nowhere to be picked up by Cleo and Teo?

Mods: Is this the right board to be posting these novel-related questions?
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Nah, Assam and his man broke into Teo's house and overpowered Gremio. They tied him up and left him, and abducted Tir to their hideout in Sarady. Teo, Cleo, and team return and find Gremio. Then, Gremio goes on a journey to rescue Tir, along with the help of the street urchin, Age. he then goes to Sarady and rescues Tir with the help of ex-bandit chief, Ronnets.