HUUGE WATARI problem

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
peacefulprotest

HUUGE WATARI problem

Post by peacefulprotest »

I already got Watari into the 108 stars and now I need to get Ayame. But...something's wrong with Watari. He misses EVERY SINGLE SHOT. No matter what he's fighting he never hits it. This wasn't the case at first. He was really good then just all of a sudden he started missing everything. I've tried everything from his runes, to his weapon and his items. Nothing seems to fix this problem.

If I can't fix it I won't be able to beat Ayame!

help :cry:
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Well, telling us what he has equipped in his equipment and rune slots would help. The only thing I can think of is the Hunter Rune, but you said you already messed around with his runes.
peacefulprotest

Actually....the only rune I didn't take off was the hunter rune. I didn't think it would change anything.
peacefulprotest

yea I'm an idiot for not noticing that the rune said "5% chance of accuracy".

thank you
Emmanuel

Post by Emmanuel »

Instead of making another thread about a question I have about Watari, I have decided to post my question here.

This is the second time I am playing this game, I am trying to get the 6th POV. Anyway, I am at Iksay Village in Chris's chapter 2 after it had been attacked by the Lizard and Karayan Clans.

I could not find Watari before the attack and after the attack. Is there something I must do before I could see him?
Emmanuel
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

He's hiding between the first two buildings on the right. Most people just hit
X around the right area, hoping you talk to him on accident. There is one angle where you can see him, but it's hard to make the camera angle get
in the right spot. There should be a gap between the first two buildings you
can enter (but can't look into because of the angles). That's where he is.
Emmanuel

Post by Emmanuel »

Jowy Atreides wrote:He's hiding between the first two buildings on the right. Most people just hit
X around the right area, hoping you talk to him on accident. There is one angle where you can see him, but it's hard to make the camera angle get
in the right spot. There should be a gap between the first two buildings you
can enter (but can't look into because of the angles). That's where he is.

I keep hitting the X button as I move around that area. But I can't seem to get it. I will try it again later.

Thanks so much for your reply.
Emmanuel
liquidstar

Post by liquidstar »

If you still don't know where to look, there's a village girl hanging around there. She's staring straight at Watari, and if you talk to her she says something about how he hasn't moved at all. Just go right to where she's facing.
Emmanuel

Post by Emmanuel »

liquidstar wrote:If you still don't know where to look, there's a village girl hanging around there. She's staring straight at Watari, and if you talk to her she says something about how he hasn't moved at all. Just go right to where she's facing.

Hmm... Village girl? So is she staring from the inn's side or the other side which is where I could buy lottery ticks? The side?

By the way, it isn't necessary to recruit him in Chris's chapter 2. Is it?

EDIT: I just recruited Watari. I thought he was in between the houses opposite the inn. He was actually in between the first two houses.

The FAQ I was using told me that he could be found in between the houses opposite the inn.

Thanks guys for your help!
Emmanuel