Cray's Origins..

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
Branny

Cray's Origins..

Post by Branny »

Is(was) he a grasslander? His hair and skintone just scream grasslander to me, but I can't find any good art on him, or even any info. I figured I could get an answer here, since no one at GameFAQs wants to say anything except "Cray is suxxorzz need more Luca!11"

Though the light in my eyes has faded, I still see clearly.
Shirofan

Post by Shirofan »

Cray is from the Scarlet Moon Empire where he worked as a strategist; at least until the event with the Rune of Punishment in a border town by the Kooluk border.

Skintone is a bad way of trying to judge origin, as people with completely different tones have hailed from all over the known Suikoden world.

After all, only the Karaya have the skintone you noted in the grasslands, the Alma Kinan and Chisha clans have paler skin in the majority.
What is the difference between PAL and NTSC? Why do some games take ages to get a PAL conversion, or get none whatsoever?
Find the answers and more at http://www.palcorner.com or ask at the forums.
Branny

Post by Branny »

Ah, okie then, thanks. See, I thought he might've been a grasslander beacause not only did he have the skin, he had that blonde-ish spiky hair as well, so I kinda put 2 and 2 together.

He's a real bastard though, looking forward to doing away with him when I get far enough in the game. :D
Night

Post by Night »

Branny wrote:He's a real bastard though, looking forward to doing away with him when I get far enough in the game. :D
What? You mean you haven't got to the part where he gets eaten by the giant frog yet?? :wink:
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

He's a real bastard though, looking forward to doing away with him when I get far enough in the game.

What? You mean you haven't got to the part where he gets eaten by the giant frog yet??
You liar ! :)

I don't think he's graslander.He seems more of a Kooluk or Scarlet Moon guy
Branny

Post by Branny »

Hehe, he has a really spooky VA, too. Suikoden IV did terribly with most english VAs but their few that were good, were REALLY good. (Mizuki, Lino, Tal, Cray, Troy)

Wish I could get a japanese copy, as I speak japanese too, and it would make the game easier to play for me.

Still looking for fog ship near Iluya since I got off it by accident..bastard ship
LillyXChris

Post by LillyXChris »

Graham Cray used to be Lady Tactician Elenor's apprentice before he left. Frederica has been looking for Cray because of an 'incident' about Scarlet Moon.
Just think about it. Someone might be writing a Kingdom Hearts 2/Pretty Cure x-over right now. That someone is me.

Now playing POTC At World's End
Nozomi Yumehara and Darkside Dream... Miko (Princess) Yumehara
Sisters (Yes Precure 5/Precure X-over)
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Yeah, don't let outward appearance fool you when it comes to origins. Just look at Gremio, one could mistake him for a Harmonian simply because of the blonde hair...even though it was scraggly and ungroomed from the appearance of his picture in S1 =P
I hope everything is going delicious.
TheBoundlessDream

Post by TheBoundlessDream »

Well, there are more people with blonde hair in Toran, like Yam Koo, Milia and Sharon and lets not forget about Humphrey, I thought he was Harmonian.
"Rulers change, borders change, countries change, but money is a constant. In fact, nothing better for business than a good war." -Shu

"The light in my eyes may have faded, but the light in my soul continues to shine" -Morgan