Need a Game Save

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
Tym

Need a Game Save

Post by Tym »

Does anyone have an Action Replay MAX that could send me a game save? I missed getting Snowe. I haven't left for El Eil or whatever the tower is, but I did start the conversation in the war room.

Now the guy on Mordo won't give me the hint about Snowe so I cannot recruit him. So I'd either like a save that is just prior to so that I can collect Snowe or one that is the night before Elenor takes off for the tower with all the Stars of Destiny.

Any help would be much appreciated.
cathy

Post by cathy »

If you don't know how to get Snowe, I'll explain it to you. You must get 107 Stars of Destiny first before you could get to recruit Snowe. Once you talk to the guy in Mordo after having 107 Stars, his conversation will change and that was the part when he saw Snowe floating in a boat. And another thing, don't go up to the deck after seeing the scene of Ramada unconscious in some dungeon after got hitted by Graham Cray and he sent his bird away and also don't go into the war room after seeing the scene where Mizuki and Akaghi were on the deck of the ship, noticing the bird flying to them with a letter from Ramada. Sorry but I don't have a saved file for that.
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Cathy, I think you misunderstood. Anyway, I don't have a save file. Sorry I can't help you out. If you missed him, I suggest playing through the game first and correct your mistakes on the New Game+.
cathy

Post by cathy »

I guess you're right, highwind. Maybe what I wrote was a little misunderstanding. Sorry about that.