why Hero not become ash?

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

ramses what are you talking about?

snowe dosent get the rop...

brandeau dies and glenn gets the rune then glen dies and hero gets the rune and snowe blames hero for glenns death and hero is banished from razril
MrKonogo

Post by MrKonogo »

Eh? Snowe never had the RoP.
It passed directly from Glenn to Hero.

Edit:
Damn, too slow.
Ramses

Post by Ramses »

Then why does Snowe's hand burn in. Why would Snowe even survive at all. I just don't get it. Maybe when I play through it again I'll see something that I missed. I swear Snowe's hand glowed just like Glenn's when he received the rune, and all Hero did was sit in his green bubble.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

hmm.. well I only saw the scene once..{so far}

I remember snowe fled the ship so everyone who was on the ship did indeed die except for hero and brandeau

glen then arrives on a small boat and the rop transfers to him

snowe was floating somewhere in the escape boat so thats why he survived

as for snowe getting the rune.. I dont remember if I saw snowes hand glowing but at the same time I do kind of remember snowe holding his hand.. since I only saw it once I cant be certain

snowe was directly on top of glen when glen died while hero was next to the doorway and very far away from glen

the rop mustve tried to transfer to snowe and then rejected him or just before it went to snowe it decided to go for hero

but now that I think about it I think your right about snowes hand glowing

im gonna have to finish my current game and start a new game plus

but regardless snowe never gets the rune of punishment
Star of destiny

Post by Star of destiny »

the rop mustve tried to transfer to snowe and then rejected him or just before it went to snowe it decided to go for hero
the RoP starts to transfer to the hero before snowe knocks him to the side to get to Glen
"Leknaat calls me "traveler of the night and bearer of the stars". Though I see the stars that dwell within each of you, I could not possibly hope to know where fate may take you. And I myself am simply one star among many."
Blue Sasarai

Post by Blue Sasarai »

maybe the RoP felt that snowe already had a rune in that hand, prob the rune of wimpyness, therefore moved on to the hero :wink: hehe
"i hate you more than anything in this world.
but at the same time, you're the only one i empathize with."

-luc to sasarai
Effect

Post by Effect »

I thought it was clear that the RoP was already transfering itself to Hero before Snowe came out to where Glen and Hero were. Since the transfer had already started, it didn't matter that Snowe was next to Glen. Glen was afraid it was going to transfer to anyone, he himself didn't know which of the two it was going to transfer to it seemed. Notice, Hero's hand slowly starts to glow when Snowe is next to him and then Glen stars to when Snowe is next to him. Remember the Hero was on the roof for a bit of time with Glen talking to him before Snowe even entered. So it couldn't have gone to Snowe. So no plothole.
xXSqualleoNXx

Post by xXSqualleoNXx »

No Plothole indeed. Heck, It explains why Snowe thought Hero had killed Glen. Glen was even more foolish by not mentioning anyone(Not even his Vice Commander) about the Rune. When all is said, both Glen (For hiding the truth about the Rune) and Snowe (For jumping to conclusions) were resposible for Getting Hero exiled.
Hmm...
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

I think where straying of topic.I can't even remember what the question was.