guardian deity plans

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
son_michael

guardian deity plans

Post by son_michael »

I want to get the prosperity and fortune crystals and to do that I need the rabbit plans that fall under the tail category

I dont know what number they are so I cant look it up so can anyone tell me what number the rabbit and turtle plans are for the tail? and maybe also how to get them so I dont have to go searching faqs and crap

thanks!
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Spoiled much? It's all here: http://www.suikosource.com/games/gs2/gu ... citems.php

Not sure which one's which.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

thanks...but thats not gonna help me

I said I didnt know which number the tail represents so thats why I didnt look at the site

the basic question is if you know what number the rabbit plans and turtle plains are for the tail
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Rabbit Plans #4
Turtle Plans #3
Rabbit Plans #2
Turtle Plans #1

At least, I think that's it... I never really had a problem with this. You're better off getting the *Fortune and the Incense. *Prosperity would be rendered useless since you can do the money trick anyway.

Or you could just get them all and do the rabbit-turtle-rabbit-turtle combination.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

Ive confirmed that turtle plains#1 is not the tail of the deity cause I just got it in a random battle and brought it to jude and it wasnt in the tail spot :(
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

highwind44029 wrote: *Prosperity would be rendered useless since you can do the money trick anyway.
Slightly off topic, but what's the money trick?
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

The money trick: http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB2/viewt ... c5229e5170

The fourth (#4) plan is the tail.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Oh, that trick. Thanks Jowy. Well, I prefer to get money the completely legal way of just wearing prosperity things. I never liked winning from Gaspar in Suikoden I, I'd rather just keep the Prosperity Rune on at all times and have enough money from fighting enemies.

Back on topic, is the prosperity rune you get from the diety the only posperity rune in Suikoden II?
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

no jowy atrieds you are wrong

the 4th plan is the head of the turtle, I just won the it from the climbing game and looked at its description in item list

sigh...now im screwed because the only way to get turtle plans 3 and 2 is rakutei mountain and when green hill is being occupied by higland

o well...guess Ill have to start A new game after I beat this 1... :cry:

edit: I JUST FOUND OUT THAT i CAN GO BACK TO RAKUTEI MOUNTAIN AS LONG AS FUTCH AND HUMPHREY ARE IN MY PARTY! NOW HOPEFULLY THEY TAIL WILL BE THERE OTHERWISE I AM DEFFINETLEY SCREWED
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Eh, no need to scream. I can confirm that you don't need #4 to get the two doubling runes because I never played the climbing game in my latest playthrough.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Oh, my bad.

How do the numbers corelate (spelling?) to the parts of the body?
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

I think it's basically the reverse, though I could be wrong.

#4 - Head
#3 - Body
#2 - Legs
#1 - Tail
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

I have the results for the turtle plains

turtle plans#1 legs
turtle plans#2 tail
turtle plans#3 body
turtle plans#4 head

By process of elimination I can confirm this to be accurate

I am going to try searching in the green hill area and hope for the best that I can still find enemy ragged ones so I can try and win turtle plans#2

but im sure itll be usless

ok this thread is no longer needed

Red killey do your thing
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Yeah, that sounds about right. The only ones I needed were the ones from the RaggedOnes and the at those Hawk things at Rakutei mountain.