How do you recruit characters only in level 4?

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Eugene

How do you recruit characters only in level 4?

Post by Eugene »

How do you know if your castle is in level 4? HOw will you achieve this? How will you recruit those characters who could be recruited only in level 4?
The Black Knight

Post by The Black Knight »

To know if the castle is level 4 go to the bath and chage the design if there are four then you have a castle level four or if your room is at the top room of the castle. You can achieve this by getting a certain amount of stars (im not sure about the number).

These are the characters that you can get with Castle level 4: Vincent, Genshu, Pesmerga, and Mazus.

Check here for how to reqruit them - http://www.suikosource.com/games/gs2/stars/
What the Futch!!!!

Vagueness is my specialty.
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

tell me the number..
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
Blackhand jr

Post by Blackhand jr »

Sasuke and Mondo can be requrited at lvl. 4 if you picked Valeria too.
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

i had all the characters that could be recruited in level 3. so do they all add up to 101? did you get me?? i mean if the characters all-in-all (without the characters that can only be recruited in level 4) don't sum up to 101, then how would you recruit the others?

EDIT By Red Killey: Please do NOT double post. Use the EDIT button instead.
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

You're a high school student, can't you do a simple addition/substraction to count for yourself? Oh yeah, right. So it doesn't add up to 101. So we cannot recruit the level castle 4 characters. Konami is so stupid for creating characters that need level 4 castle when the non-level 4 castle characters don't add up to 101.

Seriously, you're really really really unbelievable with your questions, Eugene. With the list, the answers from others, and still, you feel the need to ask this question. I'm flabbergasted.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

Now i see what's wrong, I have recruited Abizboah, no Feather, no Ayda, no Mondo & Sasuke and not yet Sigried. That is why it doesn't sum up to 101.
Blackhand jr

Post by Blackhand jr »

If you requrited Kasumi you can get Mondo and Sasuke at lvl 3. If you requrited Valeria you can only ger Sasuke and Mondo at lvl. 4.

If you didn't get Feather and used both your listing crystals your screwed. Will miss Ayda. Then you can't get all 108 stars.
The Black Knight

You can still beat the game with the good ending if you dont get Sigfried and get feather and ayda instead.
What the Futch!!!!

mokumoku

Post by mokumoku »

no! i know you can still get the best ending if you pick abizboah then feather and ayda.... abizboah is a member of star of destiny, maybe you can't see the dancing flying squirrels around feather and sigfried scene in the end of the game but i beleive that you can still get the best ending, am i right???
The Black Knight

Yea u are right.
What the Futch!!!!

Blackhand jr

Post by Blackhand jr »

You just need Feather so you can get Ayda with him. I don't thik it matter's which beast you pick after that.