the hunter rune.....?

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
mokumoku

the hunter rune.....?

Post by mokumoku »

i have always use the sleep and attack technique to make sure an item will be dropped but sleep doesn't effect on some enemies, Sunshine God, im not sure with name, for example, so my question is how about i equipped it to a mage, luc for example and use his pixie rune, does the hunter rune work and make the enemy dropped its precious item?????
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

i've tried with command attacks like the Kite Rune before, and it doesn't cause the 100% drop. neither do counter attacks.
yipikiyayey21

Post by yipikiyayey21 »

I think the sleep/hit technique is the best way!

[21]

Kung sino man ang mga pilipino jan, pm nyo lang ASL nyo sa kin.

ALL MY GAME FILES IN SUIKODEN 1 AND 2 WAS DELETED. GRRR... I Hate it!
mokumoku

Post by mokumoku »

i'm just wondering if i can use pixie since not all enemies can be casted by sleep.... arghhh!!!! so i can't use the pixie + hunter technique??? does anyone tried it???
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

mokumoku wrote:i'm just wondering if i can use pixie since not all enemies can be casted by sleep.... arghhh!!!! so i can't use the pixie + hunter technique??? does anyone tried it???
Not to be rude here, but why didn't you try it yourself? Obviously you're playing the game. Try it out and see if it works or not.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
yipikiyayey21

Post by yipikiyayey21 »

As for me, Luc is my Sleep Caster. Ive Embedded A sleep RUne on his Weapon, SO such in case that the Wind Of Sleep are all consumed up, I let Luc Attack the enemy im hunting for, praying that the sleep would work..

[21]

Kung sino man ang mga pilipino jan, pm nyo lang ASL nyo sa kin.

ALL MY GAME FILES IN SUIKODEN 1 AND 2 WAS DELETED. GRRR... I Hate it!
mokumoku

Post by mokumoku »

im just playing now the suikoden 1 so im just preparing my suikoden 2. :D ok ill try it when i've finish suikoden 1 because i've lost my suikoden 1 file... :(