Bath Scenes

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Eugene

Bath Scenes

Post by Eugene »

Juz curious, after all i'm just a beginner. Are there any more bath scenes than those given in http://www.suikosource.com/games/gs2/guides/bath.php ???

If there are any please post them here and also tell me where'd you get them.

Thanks a lot! :oops: :oops:
Odessa Silverberg

Post by Odessa Silverberg »

Are you sure there are bath scenes in Suiko2? I've played the game more than three times but never realised this.
All I knew is that bath scenes are only in Suiko3. Perhaps the ones you read about are Suiko3's.
Anyhow, I just know that if you go to the bath with Simone in your party, and no female characters, he will use the ladies' bath rather than the men's!
"Even if I close my eyes, the world will not disappear..."
- Mathiu Silverberg -
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

You can get dialogs between characters in III, if you brought the right combination.

In II (and I too) however, you only get visual changes. No characters talking for almost all of them. This usually involve the right combination of items, bath style and/or characters.
Odessa Silverberg

Post by Odessa Silverberg »

That's what I got.
"Even if I close my eyes, the world will not disappear..."
- Mathiu Silverberg -
Harukaze

Post by Harukaze »

How can you say that? That link alone provides several conversations from II. Even if there are no more than those in the entire game, saying that you only get visual changes is clearly incorrect.
Argento Breesa

Post by Argento Breesa »

Isn't there one dialouge in the baths in Suikoden 2 though? Like when you bring Nina, Flik, and Victor in at the same time?

(Sorry I haven't been on lately people...I've been busy)
"If you have nothing better to say to me, then leave me alone." -me
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

How can you say that? That link alone provides several conversations from II. Even if there are no more than those in the entire game, saying that you only get visual changes is clearly incorrect.
No characters talking for almost all of them.
I didn't say that they were absolutely no characters talking.
LadyChris

Post by LadyChris »

I like the knight statues, but can't find a lot of them... :?
lucreborn

Post by lucreborn »

ya I like em as well. I very rarely get them from monster drops to. And when I do I usally forget to apraise them and throw them away. lol.
"I've always been alone, ever since I was born." ~luc suikoden 3~
LadyChris

Post by LadyChris »

I usually trade them. It's harder to get money in the second one because you can't win at chinchorin (I know I misspelled that!) as easily. I have trouble getting the right antiques for the scenes, I think there's a rune that makes enemies drop more items, but I might be getting it confused with the fortune rune and that only makes the money dropped increase.
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

LadyChris wrote:I usually trade them. It's harder to get money in the second one because you can't win at chinchorin (I know I misspelled that!) as easily. I have trouble getting the right antiques for the scenes, I think there's a rune that makes enemies drop more items, but I might be getting it confused with the fortune rune and that only makes the money dropped increase.
Money shouldn't be a problem in Suikoden II because you could either use the 999,999 potch trick or fight the monsters in Mt.Rakutei (after liberating Rockaxe), the monsters there drop LOTS of money that you would max your potch in no time.

As for the rune that drops item, it's the Hunter Rune (obtainable via Guardian Deity and the tree in Kyaro after you defeat Beast Rune). The Fortune Rune doubles your EXP, the one that increases the potch gained from battles is Prosperity Rune.

And please try to stay on topic. I choose to answer this to prevent more off-topic posts.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.