Hints on DLC stories? (spoiler warning)

Non-gameplay discussions on the world of Eiyuden Chronicle
srd_27

Hints on DLC stories? (spoiler warning)

Post by srd_27 »

B'baba's investigation might give some hints on the upcoming DLC stories...

For Marisa's DLC? From Leene's divination.

For Markus' DLC? I don't think the "holy maiden" has been referenced anywhere in the game, unless if this maiden is meant to be the "Dead Countess" boss whose background is also not explained yet.

Don't think I've found anything that hints on Seign's DLC, but I haven't checked all characters yet.
Julian

Re: Hints on DLC stories? (spoiler warning)

Post by Julian »

I think we'll see:

MAJOR SPOILERS?

Marisa: More on Narungarde and the Masks & Conclave (or I guess, as the divination implies, could just be a prequel on the Masks/Conclave?)
Seign: I think it'll cover the mission to rescue the young emperor. (they hint that this happens towards the end and say nothing else of it.
Markus: Maybe time travel or some weird alternate dimension? Human Markus and Human Dead Countess.(Any other characters that could be alive that far back? Maybe Momo?)
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Isn't there a substantial description of Seign and Marisa's DLCs on the Kickstarter campaign page from way back?

As for Markus' DLC, the voting page went into a bit more details on what it will cover. It also mentioned that Milana and Quinn will be involved.
srd_27

Post by srd_27 »

Julian wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:11 pm I think we'll see:

MAJOR SPOILERS?

Marisa: More on Narungarde and the Masks & Conclave (or I guess, as the divination implies, could just be a prequel on the Masks/Conclave?)
Seign: I think it'll cover the mission to rescue the young emperor. (they hint that this happens towards the end and say nothing else of it.
Markus: Maybe time travel or some weird alternate dimension? Human Markus and Human Dead Countess.(Any other characters that could be alive that far back? Maybe Momo?)
yeah these seems to match the DLC descriptions

from the descriptions here, Markus' past probably involves the "Holy Woman" in the divination
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2694 ... ason_Pass/

Nil's first divination also mentioned Conclave of the Dawn, so whoever this Gausshastur is will probably be related to the Conclave as well?
patapi wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 9:43 am Isn't there a substantial description of Seign and Marisa's DLCs on the Kickstarter campaign page from way back?

As for Markus' DLC, the voting page went into a bit more details on what it will cover. It also mentioned that Milana and Quinn will be involved.
Yup, here's the description of Markus' DLC
https://eiyudenchronicle.com/be-a-part- ... -for-dlc3/
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Thanks for the links. I recalled seeing those pages, but wasn't sure where they are.

On Seign's DLC, hopefully we see more of the Empire. Even after completing ECHH, we still don't have a good sense of how much of Galdea that we haven't seen. Unless they're even smaller than the Kingdom of Highland.