Recruiting lvl99 characters (spoliers)

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
suikokid2

Recruiting lvl99 characters (spoliers)

Post by suikokid2 »

Forgive me if I or someone else made a topic on this but dont remember it but, does anyone know the recruiting some characters at lvl99 glitch? IF so, does anyone know how to trigger it to get the glitch to activate and work?

Does anyone know if this glitch can work on the actual PS1/PSP versions as well or ONLY on emulators?

Also has ANYONE experienced this glitch before, running into this glitch before while they were playing the PSX/PSP version of the game? I just would love to know if its possible, like without emulators lol
Omnigamer

Re: Recruiting lvl99 characters (spoliers)

Post by Omnigamer »

The explicit details are here:

http://suikosource.com/games/bugs.php?game=gs2&bug=15

As for your specific questions though, it seems to be mostly related to older PC emulators. I haven't heard any reports whatsoever of this happening on actual hardware or through more recent official emulators (PSN etc). Since it works by loading garbage data, it pretty much comes down to pure chance whether it triggers or not.
suikokid2

Post by suikokid2 »

Omnigamer wrote:The explicit details are here:

http://suikosource.com/games/bugs.php?game=gs2&bug=15

As for your specific questions though, it seems to be mostly related to older PC emulators. I haven't heard any reports whatsoever of this happening on actual hardware or through more recent official emulators (PSN etc). Since it works by loading garbage data, it pretty much comes down to pure chance whether it triggers or not.
Ok thank you!
suikokid2

Post by suikokid2 »

Does the lvl 99 recruting characters glitch always happen when you play the game on emulators