Some time ago, in the Unjustified Theories forum, Vermillion.Twilight suggested a theory which stated that Kyril could be Pesmerga. The theory was mostly based upon some of the similarities between the two characters. This theory was quickly put down since most people thought it was too far-fetched and nothing but wishful thinking.
However, I think this theory might hold some potential to explain certain other questions. Bear in mind, the following will discuss possibilities, I'm not trying to establish anything as a fact. So please be gentle with me.
Let's ignore the whole Kyril=Pesmerga part. There's no evidence that connects Kyril with Pesmerga nor Yuber, so let's just look at what we actually do know and compare the facts.
1. Yuber and Pesmerga have some connections to the World of Emptiness.
2. They're both ageless.
3. They're not human yet they walk around the suiko-world in human form.
1. Kyril's mother was a native from the World of Emptiness.
2. He's ageless.
3. He's half-human, therefor he can survive in both the suiko-world and the World of Emptiness while in human form.
While Kyril probably doesn't have any personal connection to our favorite black knights, could these three at least have similar, if not exactly the same origins?
- I've got a warrior's sword with your name on it.
- Of Course I Know Chinchirorin!