Killey

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
NashLatkje

Killey

Post by NashLatkje »

:( So I'm on my first play through I've just taken back my castle. I never freed Killey from Agate, I've wasn't able to get the scene to occur with him at my castle. The walkthrough kinda screwed me. Have I lost Killey forever? I went back to Twilght, back to Lake ruins and back to Agate and no sign of him. Help!
"Adults have their reasons. You children who see the world in black and white will learn soon enough about shades of grey."
gildedtalon

Re: Killey

Post by gildedtalon »

Yeah, you lost him forever
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

I wouldn't worry about losing Killey. He's an even bigger cunt in this game than he was in Suikoden 2.
NashLatkje

Post by NashLatkje »

Well I would like to have all 108.
"Adults have their reasons. You children who see the world in black and white will learn soon enough about shades of grey."
NashLatkje

Post by NashLatkje »

Walkthrough sucked then...
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

When I was on my 2nd run and using a guide, I was right before the final battle after which you cannot recruit anymore - and had 107 stars. Turned out I was missing that stupid Killey.

So yeah, you're probably screwed.
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

They should have made Killey the character you can swap for Euram instead of Eresh. Then I'd have chosen Euram.
Belle

Post by Belle »

sticky-runes wrote:I wouldn't worry about losing Killey. He's an even bigger cunt in this game than he was in Suikoden 2.
Hahaha. He was rude, definitely, but I lol'd when he called the prince an idiot for making the Sindar castle the army's HQ.
gildedtalon

Post by gildedtalon »

NashLatkje wrote:Walkthrough sucked then...
Use Liking Points guide by Punkaiser if you want all 108 SODs
It's missing Alhazred though, so if you do not know of his existence in the game, you will probably forget to recruit him like me :oops:
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Belle wrote:
sticky-runes wrote:I wouldn't worry about losing Killey. He's an even bigger cunt in this game than he was in Suikoden 2.
Hahaha. He was rude, definitely, but I lol'd when he called the prince an idiot for making the Sindar castle the army's HQ.
He pissed me off every time he called us a bunch of idiots. What gives him the right?

When he first showed up in the game, being eyed suspiciously by the Godwins, I really thought Killey was going to be part of some big revealing plot twist. No, he's just some dickhead who shows up in dungeons being a twat to people. Why did they even bother including him in Arshtat's death scene???
Belle

Post by Belle »

sticky-runes wrote:
Belle wrote:
He pissed me off every time he called us a bunch of idiots. What gives him the right?
Nothing, really. But then, you might say plenty of characters in this game did things that, arguably, they did not have the right to do. IMO Killey falls more toward the lighter side of the asshole spectrum.
When he first showed up in the game, being eyed suspiciously by the Godwins, I really thought Killey was going to be part of some big revealing plot twist. No, he's just some dickhead who shows up in dungeons being a twat to people. Why did they even bother including him in Arshtat's death scene???
So that his prison sentence wouldn't seem so random?
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Belle wrote:
sticky-runes wrote: He pissed me off every time he called us a bunch of idiots. What gives him the right?
Nothing, really. But then, you might say plenty of characters in this game did things that, arguably, they did not have the right to do. IMO Killey falls more toward the lighter side of the asshole spectrum.
So that his prison sentence wouldn't seem so random?
If you love Killey so much, why don't you marry him. :P
NashLatkje

Post by NashLatkje »

Killeys cool. I'm just so pissed at the walkthrough. All that time I put in and now I'm not even wanting to finish.
Belle

Post by Belle »

sticky-runes wrote: If you love Killey so much, why don't you marry him. :P
Fine, I will! :lol:
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

I always liked Killey. Sure he's better than those annoying characters, I shall not mention, but you know who they are.

I believe he should definitely be a main character, since he's somewhat undeveloped. Also it would be nice to know in which wa Lorelai and Killey are related.