Konami heritage Survey

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
Antimatzist

Konami heritage Survey

Post by Antimatzist »

So Konami Europe just started a poll about some of their more niche games, which you've played, which you liked and which you want to see in the future again. The whole poll looks faky, but it's official (according to Konami Europe on Twitter). So please fill it out and give Suikoden and Vandal Hearts some much needed love. ;)

http://mobilesurvey.blicx.com/
KingUrameshi

Konami Poll 08/19/2015

Post by KingUrameshi »

I am providing a link to a Konami poll which asks people to tell them about which franchises they might be interested in. This is our chance to push for Suikoden 6 so please take some time and spread the good word. Thanks in advance.

http://mobilesurvey.blicx.com

P.S. This is absolutely not spam or a virus, please take some time and vote Suikoden.
Neclord X

Re: Konami Poll 08/19/2015

Post by Neclord X »

Already completed it, lets see if we can get finally something.

If not a Bloodborne-like Castlevania would be nice too.
Djungelurban

Post by Djungelurban »

I ended up writing a lot... Suikoden took first priority of course, but also line out what I wanted from Castlevania, Bomberman, Zone of the Enders, all Konami shmups (Gradius, Salamander, Axelay etc) and even pushed a lot for Tokimeki Memorial in the end... Konami is just holding so many things I like hostage right now, so even if I'm not wasting my time, I had to atleast try. Hopefully it'll be an interesting read for someone.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Re: Konami heritage Survey

Post by Oppenheimer »

I did. Can't say I expect much of it. Weird that silent hill didn't get a mention
KingUrameshi

Post by KingUrameshi »

Thanks to everyone who participated in the poll. I hope Konami will take this seriously and not just put out some stupid pachinko machine or something. If anyone else hears anything proactive to do in order to get a Suikoden 6 game hit me up on the forums, thanks.

And yeah I would probably buy one of the new generations of consoles if they were to release Suikoden 6 on it (even if it was bad) then probably throw the thing out a window after I completed the game, lol.
AlOnZo

Post by AlOnZo »

Always worth a bit of input. The fact the ol' series is slowly creeping on to the PSN is enough for me at the moment.

They could always release another Suikoden... that's not set in the original universe.
BrucePrintscreen

Post by BrucePrintscreen »

Perhaps they're simply trying to appraise the value of the franchise before they sell it.
In which case, please guys don't vote for Suikoden so they'll think it's valueless and I can afford to buy it. Then I recruit Murayama. And then we give you a new game.
whileheavenwept

Post by whileheavenwept »

I just came here to post this as well. I was surprised by the omission of both Silent Hill and MGS but the inclusion of Suikoden, Rocket Knight, and... Sunset Riders? Seems like they're trying to gauge interest in some of their older / lesser known franchises. Either that or like already mentioned, attempting to appraise the value of them before sale. Both are positives in my eyes.

Anyways, I reemed them out and shoved my boot up their bum for handling the Suikoden franchise with such poor regard as of late.
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

This is a survey by Konami Europe. They can't sell anything. I'm pretty sure it's some small resistance by them to show Konami Japan "Hey, gamers here love all our franchises on real consoles, let's do something about it". MGS, SH and ES are their biggest franchises, they don't need to include them (and especially MGS and SH would get a lot of negative comments)
Pen

Post by Pen »

Detail guys: I think is better choose "Console Only" for Suikoden 6, otherwise, we might end up with a mobile game, like Capcom is doing with Breath of Fire. And we don't want something like that.
KingUrameshi

Post by KingUrameshi »

I voted for PC only because they did not have a PC/Console option. I think most people have some sort of PC that this game can play on. I am also expecting that Konami use their brains a little bit but that's probably asking too much.