Have you ever came across a person who looks like just like some Suikoden character?

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
NashLatkje

Re: Have you ever came across a person who looks like just like some Suikoden character?

Post by NashLatkje »

Ha what if Neil was a closeted Suikoden fan? That would be something.
"Adults have their reasons. You children who see the world in black and white will learn soon enough about shades of grey."
BrucePrintscreen

Re: Have you ever came across a person who looks like just like some Suikoden character?

Post by BrucePrintscreen »

NashLatkje wrote:Ha what if Neil was a closeted Suikoden fan? That would be something.
I'm gonna send him a fanmail with a copy of Suikoden I & II.

Also: if he is Young and you are Nash, then where are Crosby and Stills?
NashLatkje

Post by NashLatkje »

BrucePrintscreen wrote:
NashLatkje wrote:Ha what if Neil was a closeted Suikoden fan? That would be something.
I'm gonna send him a fanmail with a copy of Suikoden I & II.

Also: if he is Young and you are Nash, then where are Crosby and Stills?
Ahaha probably somewhere forgetting Ohio?
"Adults have their reasons. You children who see the world in black and white will learn soon enough about shades of grey."
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

there was a guy in college who looked and dressed exactly like Spike from Cowboy Bebop.. every time i saw him i really wanted to go "hey spike-uh!" like his friend does in the anime...........
El_Nombre

Post by El_Nombre »

When I was first playing Suikoden 2, I fancied a co-worker who I thought looked just like Kasios from S1, which I had played a couple of years earlier. Years later I found out that Kasios might be male, which was a bit weird...
Last edited by El_Nombre on Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Oh, if any of you guys spot a person who looks like Lino, Zegai, Viktor or Humphrey, then please give him my number. thanks.
Etienne

Post by Etienne »

sticky-runes wrote:Oh, if any of you guys spot a person who looks like Lino, Zegai, Viktor or Humphrey, then please give him my number. thanks.
but Sticky, from reading these boards, I thought you had a thing for Roog?
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Him too. Also Zweig, Yahr, Tal, Dinn, Hervey, Rikimaru, Amada, Kiba, Belcoot and Gijimu.