[Guide] MISSABLE list (Characters & Items)

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
yuberr

Re: [Guide] MISSABLE list (Characters & Items)

Post by yuberr »

Been playing this again recently, noticed I missed Old Book Vol. 1, but decided to check if I could get it when you can go back there at the end, and it was still there, yay for it not being missable!
veeshadow

Post by veeshadow »

yuberr wrote:Been playing this again recently, noticed I missed Old Book Vol. 1, but decided to check if I could get it when you can go back there at the end, and it was still there, yay for it not being missable!
I actually aware it isn't at first, but when or what point on the game you check it? After final boss isn't exactly good news lol....
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee89 ... encard.gif

S2 Perfect Game Challenge !!
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBCB3CE3392687908

Why Ridley keep appearing in random thumbnails in my videos. OMG Ridley stop terrorize me !!!!
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Better in the endgame than not at all. It's not like the Old Book is "useful" when you get it before the final boss.
yuberr

Post by yuberr »

It was right after the final war battle, before fighting Lucia. Went there once I had the chance to.
Celes
Global Admin

Post by Celes »

Removed Old Book Vol. 1 from the list.
Kibit1005

Post by Kibit1005 »

Hey Guys! I have 2 files and I call those perfect file. XD

One with 108 SOD and complete collectibles, even the recipe 12 & 34... And another one with only 107 SOD bec. I chose the kraken family, but also with complete collectibles.

I call those 2 files of mine as perfect. Why? Bec. it depends on your decision, even if my 2nd file doesn't have 108 SOD, still it has everything, knowing the fact that it might ruin the game's ending.. I still chose it, and that makes me want to call it also a perfect file... Forgiver sign and best ending isn't about everything. XD
Winterswhite

Post by Winterswhite »

I think there is a certain point where you won't be able to meet Elza in Muse. If the entrance is blocked off by City State soldiers I don't think you can trigger the event. I'm at that point in the game and Elza isn't showing up. Therefor, I won't be able to recruit Clive.
Kibit1005

Post by Kibit1005 »

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question, but I just wanna know where to get earth armor aside from the one that can be found at rockaxe. I have a save file with 2 earth armors, but I can't remember where I got that extra earth armor. Thanks!
Celes
Global Admin

Post by Celes »

:arrow: http://www.suikosource.com/games/gs2/guides/armor.php

A second can be won from the Guardian Deity game.
Kibit1005

Post by Kibit1005 »

I'm sure I didn't get it from diety reward because I always choose fortune/prosperity. I just can't remember where did I get the 2nd earth armor.
Kibit1005

Post by Kibit1005 »

Here.. Just can't remember where did I get that. XD
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wataru14
Guide Writer

Post by wataru14 »

Earth Armor is a Rare Find in the Muse Armor Shop after liberation. My save file has tons of them.
Twilight Sky

Post by Twilight Sky »

Winterswhite wrote:I think there is a certain point where you won't be able to meet Elza in Muse. If the entrance is blocked off by City State soldiers I don't think you can trigger the event. I'm at that point in the game and Elza isn't showing up. Therefor, I won't be able to recruit Clive.
I found this out the hard way yesterday. For as many playthroughs I had with Suikoden II, this was the first one where I missed a character that was a real deal breaker, besides Gilbert. I am so bummed.
Kibit1005

Post by Kibit1005 »

Ahh I see.. Thanks @wataru14 !! =]
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Winterswhite wrote:I think there is a certain point where you won't be able to meet Elza in Muse. If the entrance is blocked off by City State soldiers I don't think you can trigger the event. I'm at that point in the game and Elza isn't showing up. Therefor, I won't be able to recruit Clive.
You can trigger the event during your first stay in Muse,not after the recapture when you can have access to the city again