League of Legends (MOBA/RTS)

A forum for non-Suikoden games.
bluemask

League of Legends (MOBA/RTS)

Post by bluemask »

League of Legends (LoL) is a Multiplayer Online Battle Arena game wherein two teams each having 5 members face each other on a real-time head-on battle (pretty much derived from the original DOTA). So I'm quite into it at the moment and it is really fun specially if my team mates are skilled and not bashers.

So what do you guys think? Which heroes/champions are your favorites and what are your strategies? I'd love to hear them.
Hirathien

Re: League of Legends (MOBA/RTS)

Post by Hirathien »

I play it from time to time. I like to play top, mid or AD carry. The occasional jungle is quite fun too, but I loathe support. Sadly, I'm good at it so people want me to support rather often.

Quite fun game, don't have too much of favorite champions, try to mix it up. Although, I usually win top with Renekton though.
bluemask

Post by bluemask »

Oh so you're mostly an all-around one huh? Man, I can't be as good like that. I mostly use APR such as Heim, Ryze or Orianna lol. But most of the time I play tanks such as Garen or Darius, good pushers too if I place a space for AD.

I never used Renekton though yet, honestly lol.
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

I wouldn't place Darius as a tank, even Garen is pushing it. They're really just beefy bruisers.

You really should play Renekton sometime, he's an unstoppable force if you don't know how to play.
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

A little late to the discussion, but I have been playing this game for over a year now. I main support, but I can do all other roles when needed. Been practicing my Lulu lately, I think she's bawss. :3
Neclord X

Post by Neclord X »

I played it for 2 or three months, until I got a new game. (I don't usually spend lot of time with the same game, I play them some time then move to the next one). It was quite fun but I can't say it was a remarkable experience in any way form or shape. It was nice because you could expend an afternoon just with a couple of matches. The negative thing, aside of assholes, was people that was disconected 90% of time.

Draven was my favorite character, since he did everything...with styyyyyyle. And probably he keeps my "favortie" spot also my best results were achieved with him.

However since I unlocked and started to play Kah' Zix I didn't play with any other character but him until I left the game, it was so awesome and fun and every game was unique since you evolved acording to the situation. But kind of useless late game.
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Draven is insanely op lol. Especially with Leona.... Bodies just be flying everywhere.