Teaser Trailer

A forum for questions and discussions about the PSP game roughly translated as "The Woven Web of a Century"
primierra

Re: Teaser Trailer

Post by primierra »

I always thought Sindar Ruin is actually a "thing" that can explore the time and place, "a thing" that might be ancient aircraft or as a time machine. I suppose it would be more interesting if Sindar Ruin is in the new suikoden game and I hope the mystery can be directly answered.
Last edited by primierra on Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Audiences want more than logic.
gilgamesh31
Banned User

Post by gilgamesh31 »

Well we can at least get a cameo from Viki or someone, even if it is just as an easter egg "hey remember the real suikoden before this perpetrator claimed its name" kinda deal. Just...something!
If it's not found out, a lie becomes the truth.
Rachael

Post by Rachael »

That reminds me...I would have loved to see the looks on fans' faces when they discovered that the person taking over Jeane's star was a middle-aged nerdy guy.
"F*** you, I'm a goat." -Yohn
Raou

Post by Raou »

I won't lie and some I'm not excited but at the same time a slight bit leary. I bought Tierkreis on the DS to give another shot and while I like the trading system (which is sadly the only thing I appreciate), I'm hopeful they tried something new while putting in some old mechanics...maybe trying to strike a balance.

I'll try it out when it comes out but I'll certainly be objective.
Hayde

Post by Hayde »

Surprised no one posted this little gem yet... :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9GIontI ... r_embedded#!

^

Here's a fully (okay, mostly with some in-game footage) animated trailer with voice, music, and such; It's roughly 3 minutes long.

Courtesy of Kaio from FFXIVCore Forums (I don't want steal his thunder, even though I'm going on a whim here and say that not many, if any people venture over to those forums...) and whomever he found this from.
Xelinis

Post by Xelinis »

Old, poke around the "New Suikoden Announced" thread.