Rina in the North Sparrow Pass

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
xtian3426

Rina in the North Sparrow Pass

Post by xtian3426 »

haha even though this question does belong to the character question there is a plot where in Rina seduced the soldier guarding the Sparrow Pass. So what do you think Rina did? although i have an idea, im a bit confused. Did she seduced/bribe or anything to that soldier that made him let Riou's party pass?
"It took hundreds to kill me but I killed humans by the thousands. I am sublime!!! I am the true face of evil!!!!" - Luca Blight
Hxc Flavor

Re: Rina in the North Sparrow Pass

Post by Hxc Flavor »

Although I don't think there is an actual answer, it is implied she seduced him in some way. Judging by Eilie's reaction, it makes me think there was some kind of physical activity.
"I'd be happy to demonstrate its sharpness on your neck."
freshmetal

Post by freshmetal »

Yeah, it's never specifically stated what happened, it's assumed by myself that "favors" were performed. :wink:
PSN: FreshMetal80
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Hxc Flavor wrote:Although I don't think there is an actual answer
There is: "Something adults will understand and children wonder about".
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
xtian3426

Post by xtian3426 »

haha well Rina sure is powerful with seducing men hahaha wish they revealed what they done haha
"It took hundreds to kill me but I killed humans by the thousands. I am sublime!!! I am the true face of evil!!!!" - Luca Blight
Belle

Post by Belle »

xtian3426 wrote:haha well Rina sure is powerful with seducing men hahaha wish they revealed what they done haha
Why? It already has a teen rating due to violence and Jeane's inability to understand that it's legal to wear clothes. Do we really need to witness Rina's mouth skills in action on top of that?
xtian3426

Post by xtian3426 »

haha i guess your right :) good thign Ellie didn't inherit "Rina's skills"
or not? lol oh well :)
Rachael

Post by Rachael »

I like to imagine that she really did have an "adult conversation" with him--about politics and war. As it turns out, Rina is highly interested in current events. Either the guard was so grateful to have someone to talk to that he let them go through, or Rina droned on and on until he was sick of her and just wanted to get rid of her.

Rina has done this before, which is why Eilie's reaction is, "Sis...you didn't..."
"F*** you, I'm a goat." -Yohn
xtian3426

Post by xtian3426 »

hm you got a point there :)
Nikisaur

Post by Nikisaur »

I like that it's left open to interpretation. I recently just got the scene where Nanami tries to have an adult conversation with the guard after you come back from Kyaro. It made me laugh out loud. All the scenes where Nanami is trying to be older make me laugh.
The only thing Suikoden lacks...is dinosaurs.
dragons_descent4

Post by dragons_descent4 »

Nikisaur wrote:I like that it's left open to interpretation. I recently just got the scene where Nanami tries to have an adult conversation with the guard after you come back from Kyaro. It made me laugh out loud. All the scenes where Nanami is trying to be older make me laugh.
So true! She can't even fake it well,I died laughing when she was trying to be Hilda.
"Now we can fight to our hearts' content."
"Too bad I have to fight with you."
- Viktor and Flik

Into dark humor? Check out my upcoming webseries!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Morb ... 1697490455
xtian3426

Post by xtian3426 »

haha yep Hilda moments lol when they can't enter muse haha :)
Hxc Flavor

Post by Hxc Flavor »

In some scenes Nanami reminds me of Liz Lemon in 30 Rock; nobody takes her seriously and likes to discredit her womanliness.
"I'd be happy to demonstrate its sharpness on your neck."
freshmetal

Post by freshmetal »

Hxc Flavor wrote:In some scenes Nanami reminds me of Liz Lemon in 30 Rock; nobody takes her seriously and likes to discredit her womanliness.
which is funny because Tina Fey is secretly a hottie.
PSN: FreshMetal80
BlueMage279

Post by BlueMage279 »

Well, back in Ryube, Rina refers to it as "North Swallow Pass," so you do the math. I'm not kidding either, she really does call it that.