[Codes] Codebreaker, Action Replay

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
DarkElf

Re: [Codes] Codebreaker, Action Replay

Post by DarkElf »

I don't think this has been posted yet, but I apologize if I'm wrong.

Here are the item digits for all tradable items (category type 0F) in the game, which aren't included in Pyriel's original Item Digist list:

01 = Sugar
02 = Salt
03 = Soybeans
04 = Vegetables
05 = Fruit
06 = Wheat
07 = Rice
08 = Handicrafts
09 = Spices
0A = Coffee
0B = Tea
0C = Iron
0D = Gold and Silver
0E = Pearls
0F = Miso/Soy Sauce
10 = Beer
11 = Wine
12 = Sake
13 = Gold Craftwork

Interestingly, when you place any of these items into your inventory using Pyriel's codes, the purchased value is 0 potch; therefore, you make maximum profits by selling them. I haven't tested it yet, but I would assume that this would make unlocking the extra tradable items very easy if unlocking them depends on profit margins.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

cool, unfortunately we still don't know what actually causes the other items to unlock!
muk13th

Post by muk13th »

This is a longshot considering how old this thread is, but I'm trying here before making new thread. I have the Items codes from Pyriel and I have some codes from another site that are supposed to be the item slots 1-10, so that I can edit item and quantity of course. But it doesn't work. And I can't find the codes that these item digits get plugged into, anywhere and I've been at this for longer then I'd like to admit. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Magus Eternal

Post by Magus Eternal »

So I was messing around with Pyriel's recruit codes and I think only the 03 part of the code is the recruit code. I think the 02 part is the liking points for that character. I tested it at Lunas with Lym and when I set the 02 part to 00 (0 points) I didn't get the extra scene, but when I changed it to 10 (16 points) I did get it. Also when I look at the data on the save file all characters recruited are set to 03, but they all have different values for the 02 part. I was wondering if anyone else could test to confirm this.
Pyriel
Webmaster

Post by Pyriel »

I think when I did 0301, the characters didn't show up, so 02 seemed to be the minimum. It's been a long time, though. I do remember that the values were all over the map, aside from the 03, and I'm pretty sure neither part of it was set for a not-recruited character. I don't use codes like that, except to add characters that are inaccessible, so I just threw up my hands and went with what seemed to work.
Tesla38

Post by Tesla38 »

I lost my post-game data awhile ago. Does anyone have a code to enable the *Dash* Feature that you would have after beating the game?
Raven

Post by Raven »

Is there any code that can make command rune (falcon rune or boar rune) infinite use? Just like when angry dragon rune+fury rune = unlimited
wataru14
Guide Writer

Post by wataru14 »

Anyone have a code to alter a character's defeated enemy count? For some reason I can't get Frey to equip the Saint's Cloak in my New Game +. He has the requisite HP and I've been using only co-ops and form skills with him since the game started, so I think his kill count from the old game carried over. No other character is having these problems.
SquareishHaia

Post by SquareishHaia »

Is there any reason I cannot change my Formation? I only used the Max Potch, Encounter Codes, Epic Skills codes.

EDIT: Found what was wrong. Somehow activating all the Epic Skill codes disables you to change your Formation.
faospark

Post by faospark »

was there ever an outfit code for the prince?
Looking back I fear that most of the Misc Codes posted by users code masters project had been lost in time.
moon123

Post by moon123 »

hello. i cant modify my item code using that code. i just download omni converter but dont know how to do it.
i want to summon item bath btw