Suikoden 5 Voice Actors

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

I noticed another one. Raja and Elenor sound like they have the same VA, too.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Fudce

Post by Fudce »

random post from me, I have it on good authority that Lyon was played by Carrie Savage. The good authority I have it on is from Carrie Savage herself :D
Another post from that weirdo with the F avatar...

Signed, 'F'
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

Dave Wittenberg did Kyle.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Ancient Cheesecake

Post by Ancient Cheesecake »

The Silent Tank wrote:I'm almost positive that Lun is voiced by Lia Sargeant, and that Rahal is voiced by Kirk Thornton.

And Dolph sounds like Johnny Yong Bosch.

And to the person who says Mugen from Samurai Champloo isn't Steve Blum but Daniel Andrews, Daniel Andrews is one of Steve Blum's alias' just like David Lucas.
Well this is a few months late, but thanks for clearing that up, he did sound exactly the same, and it was very confusing.
No offense intended.

Dumb dumb Moira Brown
Dumbest chick in this whole dumb town

Dumber than old king kong
Uglier than a junk yard dog

I set off a nuke to kill you
But fate was just too damn cruel
sereith

Post by sereith »

nozomi wrote:And, um... does anyone possibly know the names of seiyuu from the japanese version?
I just can't seem to find them anywhere.
On animenewsnetwork.com,

Sialeeds' and Richard's seiyuu : Orikasa Ai 折笠愛
Kyle's seiyuu : Kishio Daisuke 岸尾大輔
Roy, Zerase and Yoran share the same seiyuu (shocking isn't it?) :Minagawa Junko 皆川純子
Chisato, Norma, Toma, Miakis seiyuu: Orikasa Fumiko 折笠富美子
And that's all for now. However, to absolutely sure, I decided to check on 幻想水滸伝V 108星公式キャラクターガイド and yes, it's correct. (Even with my poor japanese, it's easy to recognise characters since it's like reading chinese)

Unfortunately, I'm not very good with translating romaji -> kanji or I would gladly find out the rest of the seiyuus. Unless someone who is good with it can either PM me or email me and I will give you the rest of the seiyuus names.
Master Luc

Update the list!

Post by Master Luc »

Bump!

We need to update this list http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0863036/
GrayMercury

Post by GrayMercury »

you can look up suikoden V on imdb.com and it'll tell you all the people and who's voices they did as well as other stuff they were in. I surprised to learn that Nick's voice was Johnny Yong Bosch....if any of you remember the first power rangers movie....he was the black ranger, he also did ichigo's voice in Bleach, as well as Vash the stampede from Trigun.
"Master, Violence is Wrong." - - Dongo (SV)
Master Luc

Post by Master Luc »

GrayMercury wrote:you can look up suikoden V on imdb.com and it'll tell you all the people and who's voices they did as well as other stuff they were in. I surprised to learn that Nick's voice was Johnny Yong Bosch....if any of you remember the first power rangers movie....he was the black ranger, he also did ichigo's voice in Bleach, as well as Vash the stampede from Trigun.
I know, I am the one who add this page of Suikoden V voice actors list, I need some help to discover more, such as Roog and Zweig!
sunstar25

Post by sunstar25 »

Even though it is Suikoden tradition for the main protagonist to have no dialogue. If the Prince did have dialogue and a personality: who would be the best voice actor to voice him? He might have to do Roy's voice as well even though Mona Marshall already did it.
Ralphy Leone Tensei

Post by Ralphy Leone Tensei »

I just noticed:

Marscal Godwin's voice sounds alot like Zhang Liao from Dynasty Warriors 4 and 5. Also, Ferid's voice sounds alot like Cao Cao from Dynasty Warriors 5. Can someone clarify this? :?
Pokerface

Post by Pokerface »

I love Jamieson Price's deep and BOOMING voice. This is my favourite male voice actor in Suikoden 5. Then I like the guy who gave King Lino en Kuldes his voice and also the one for Commander Glenn. Great voice acting.

Pokerface
Mess with the best, die like the rest!
http://www.suikoden3.de
Me 4 Childerich and Euram

Post by Me 4 Childerich and Euram »

Childerich is voiced by Lex Lang. Lex Lang also voices Wargreymon and Cyberdramon is Digimon.

Does he always voice crazy people? (Cyberdramon and Childerich)
Childerich rocks no matter what anyone says

Euram Rocks as well so don't bad mouth them!

I also have a soft spot for Shula As well
kizna1200

Re: Suikoden 5 Voice Actors

Post by kizna1200 »

Does anyone know who voices Sagiri? I recognise the voice and i'm sure i've heard it before in an anime/video game, but i can't remember where i've heard it before.
avenger

Post by avenger »

ok everyone i can help here just a bit. i don't know the names of the real people that talk. HOWEVER, IF YOU PLAYED DYNASTY WARRIORS THEN YOU RECALL THEIR VOICES.. OK SO HERE IS A LIST OF DYNASTY WARRIOR CHARECTERS YOU CAN HEAR IN SUIKODEN 5.

Cao pi the doctor
Zhang Liao gizel's dad
Xing Cai lyon
cao Cao farrid

also, toma 's voice is actually jr from xenosaga
lun's voice is from xenosaga also ms shion uzuki
Blutiger Engel

Post by Blutiger Engel »

avenger wrote:also, toma 's voice is actually jr from xenosaga
lun's voice is from xenosaga also ms shion uzuki
I thought Toma's sounded familar! That voice actor is in nearly every video game/anime that I see, it seems. Lun's doesn't sound quite like Shion's to me, but I don't doubt it (I do know she does the main mermaid in IV).