Elza dilemma

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Lady Chris

Elza dilemma

Post by Lady Chris »

I cant get elza tot alk to me in Muse... im there fairly soon, before tot or ruybe are destroyed Am i too early?
Argento Breesa

Post by Argento Breesa »

yes, you are too early. you can only talk to Elza after you complete the Sindar quest with Alex and get the ID cards from Hilda and Alex. When you are let into Muse and Flik and Viktor tell you to go to Leona's Tavern, that's when you can talk to Elza.
"If you have nothing better to say to me, then leave me alone." -me
Lady Chris

Post by Lady Chris »

can you be too late?
Hxc Flavor

Post by Hxc Flavor »

yes, i've been too late. i waited til after i got back from the highland camp mission, and was on my way to talk to annabelle about genkaku the first time, but couldnt get the elza scene triggered. i then had to restart the game because i knew i couldnt get clive ..... so sad.
"I'd be happy to demonstrate its sharpness on your neck."
fake_flame

Post by fake_flame »

i think you still can get Clive even though you dun encounter him and Elza at Muse.
you will just miss the Clive's quest if you miss the encounter
-- [fAkE_fLaMe] --
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

Nope, you can't get Clive if you don't get the Elza-Clive scene in Muse.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
jishin

Post by jishin »

I agree to red killey coz based on my first game in Skn2, I haven't met them at Muse.... the result..... no Clive waiting for me.... :cry:
Reideen

Re: Elza deilemma

Post by Reideen »

Lady Chris wrote:I cant get elza tot alk to me in Muse... im there fairly soon, before tot or ruybe are destroyed Am i too early?
Sounds if you're trying to save time in the Clive's Quest *lol*

If you try to save Ingame-Time there is a simple trick...
Just at some certain point and do some normal playing ...play as you wish and when you gained somewhat about 10 Levels (or even more) you let yourself die.
You start at the point where you saved with the same leven from when you died and without any additional time to the IG-Time.

example.

Saved my game in Kyaro at 0:50:17 or something. (lvl. 9 i believe)

played until the defeat of Luca (Lvl. 40) Let myself die (sometimes its harder than it sounds like *lol*) and choose 'don't give up'.
So the record was

Place : Kyaro ;GameTime : 0:50:17 ;Lvl : 40

Its a little hard to play most things 2 times but it didn't bother me at all...

Its easy to fight yourself through until you're going to the Toran republic...
I did this shoot 2 times and where just before rockaxe before I saw that I forgot to recruit Gilbert -.-" ...well at the next time I didn't need that trick. Recruited all 108 stars inclusive Clive's Quest and saved Nanami in somewhat about 14 hours ...so after all doing Clives Quest is not that hard...so you don't need to haste. Just click away the text with the triangle-button (so you don't unintentionally choose a false option) and you'll really save a lot of time.

So much of my Clive's Quest-helps :P
If you find mistakes keep them for yourself.
[GER]