What if Luca Blight had a girlfriend...?

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Maldonado

What if Luca Blight had a girlfriend...?

Post by Maldonado »

OK, we all know what happened when Luca finally conquered muse City. I don't have to tell you how frustreted that guy was. Burt hey, what if he, for example, met Anita or Kasumi or Valeria or Viki before that? Maybe he wouldn't be so angry and frustrated if he had a cute girl by his side...
Well, I doubt Valeria or Kasumi would like him, but there's always Anita. She likes everyone, especially after a few bottles of wine. And a royal palace of L'Renouille must've had very deep wine cellars.

In any case, being single can really make someone angry after some time. So if Luca had a girlfriend, I think he would've handled the loss of his mother and his hatred towards City-State much more easilly...
Sir Maldon, the mighty knight of Greenland, bringer of fear and destruction, destroyer of wine barrels, pride of Imperial Heavily Armored Knights Special Elite Destroyer Unit, evil monsters' WORST nightmare!!!!!!!!
Fliktor

Post by Fliktor »

I somehow doubt it. As Prince, Luca would more than likely have been inudated with girls wanting to be the next Queen. Luca was never interested in women, all he had his mind on was revenge. I wouldn't have thought any girl could break down that barrier, not even death could, he never repented even when he was dying.
Whats your opinion on censorship? ... **** censorship!
[King Fliktor] [Axiose, my Dæmon]
Mymiridion

Post by Mymiridion »

Yes he was a crazy kid because he watched his mother being raped, and his father ran away so he hated his father, and Muse since ruffians from Muse raped his mother. This all happened at a young age so he decided he wanted revenge long before he could of had a girlfriend.
Chaos would suite me just fine ~Yuber
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Jillia, the only person he seems to connect with, had no chance of stopping him. What chance would anyone else have?
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Maldonado

Post by Maldonado »

Yes, he really never had any time to have a girlfriend. But what do you think about this...?
He never liked Jilia because she actually reminded him of that tragic event when his mother was raped (Jilia was born as a result of that rape). But if he had a girlfriend, maybe he would've been her protector, her "guardian angel", the same way he wanted to be his mother's protector. But he couldn't because he was only a child then. As you probably know, the way you treat your mother reflects on your relationship with other women as well. So the psycholigists say. If you hate your mother, you will hate other women as well. But if you love your mother and want to keep her safe, you'll fel the same way about other women.
Luca's problem probably was the fact that he never actually met a girl nor woman that'd really care for him, not his title as a prince...
Well, in any case, I can't say I envy him...
Sir Maldon, the mighty knight of Greenland, bringer of fear and destruction, destroyer of wine barrels, pride of Imperial Heavily Armored Knights Special Elite Destroyer Unit, evil monsters' WORST nightmare!!!!!!!!
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Jillia probably does remind him of the past, but that hasn't stopped him before.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Maldonado

Post by Maldonado »

Well, he's not handsome, that's for sure. But like I said, there's always Anita.... :wink:
koriand'r

Post by koriand'r »

If Luca was sane than he would be every teen girl's poster icon. Luca shows he's intelligent, strong willed etc, the only tragedy is that he's too long corrupted by the suffering he had to wittness since his mother was raped.
Maldonado

Post by Maldonado »

Yes, Luca was a hell of an insane kid because he saw his mother being raped. Few years of psycho therapy might've changed him, if he lived in different time.
Maybe his problem was the fact that he was surrounded by (more or less) corrupted, unfriendly people that only cared about his title. I mean, all the girls on the court only pay attention on money and titles. He probably NEVER had a chance to meet anyone who'd be a true friend to him, thus helping him in a certain way to get over his mother's death. If he met a girl that'd like HIM (not his title, or his gold), he might've turned out to be a different person. Of course, it's impossible to meet such a girl when you're a prince living in a palace, surrounded by people that don't giva a dime about you as a person. Yeah, I think being a prince is not always as great as it seems.

But I'm still not sure about him being a teenage girls' poster icon. But hey, on the other hand, better Luca then someone like Sheena :wink:
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Heh, at least you know what Sheena's intentions are.

Luca, not so much.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Maldonado

Post by Maldonado »

HAHAHA, yeah, I think I know what you're trying to say. If I were a woman, I'd think twice before jumping into bed with Luca. Perhaps Ronnie Bell or Hanna would be just the right girls for him. You know, they're pretty strong so they'd be able to defend themselves in case he tryes something nasty. :lol:
Pyro

Post by Pyro »

one thing ill say will kill this theory dude...would you date luca blight if you were a girl?cause id take death over him.
Eagles May Soar But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines.
Maldonado

Post by Maldonado »

Well, if I were a girl and Luca asks me for a date...I think I'd just say "Oooops, I almost forgot! I have an appointment with my dentist! Sorry, perhaps some other time..."
Unless, of course, I drank few bottles of wine before that. But even then, it'd take more then just a few bottles, hehehe :lol:
lunamoon5358

Post by lunamoon5358 »

lol, are you people insane or what, Luca is H-O-T!! in my opinion flik, viktor, yuber, and luca are the most handsome suikoden characters, theres just something about Luca's devanair, villianous good looks ^.^
suikoden rules!! lol
Maldonado

Post by Maldonado »

Hmmm, that depends...some girls might actually have a weird taste. I say again, there's always Anita- she'd go home with anybody after a few drinks! :lol:
Well, Luca might not be handsome, but at least he's cool- you know, he has a certain "tough guy" style. 8)