Suikoden Full Map

Questions about the locations mentioned in the series; and those about the backstory not seen in the games.
JeaneLover

Post by JeaneLover »

Oh sorry, I didn't know who it was from. My apologies. Either way, it's a nice map :)
SpecialNewb

Post by SpecialNewb »

JeaneLover wrote:Oh sorry, I didn't know who it was from. My apologies. Either way, it's a nice map :)
The poster here Lucent did a very nice a map a while back. At first as kind of a thought exercise I labeled it as best I could (Falena is off of course) but I figured I might as well add it to the latest map thread since Lucent made an excellent map.

http://www.geocities.com/craziersaiyan/ ... otated.jpg
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

SpecialNewb wrote:
JeaneLover wrote:Oh sorry, I didn't know who it was from. My apologies. Either way, it's a nice map :)
The poster here Lucent did a very nice a map a while back. At first as kind of a thought exercise I labeled it as best I could (Falena is off of course) but I figured I might as well add it to the latest map thread since Lucent made an excellent map.

Slight S5 spoilers in that link. I must say that Falena is completely incorrect on that map.
Lord Marquez

Re:

Post by Lord Marquez »

Wraith wrote:
SpecialNewb wrote:

Slight S5 spoilers in that link. I must say that Falena is completely incorrect on that map.
I'd have to say the same thing. Also I must ask, does it seem like the planet suikoden takes place on is the size of Jupiter? :shock:
patapi
Forum Moderator

Re:

Post by patapi »

Wraith wrote:Slight S5 spoilers in that link. I must say that Falena is completely incorrect on that map.
Not as much incorrect as it is incomplete. We only saw part of the Southern Continent's northern tip in the Suikoden V preorder bonus DVD, and the rest of Falenan mainland from Suikoden V's in-game map.

Any representation of the Queendom fit exactly into a "complete" Suikoden world map is most likely a conjecture at this point.
Vermillion.Twilight

Re: Suikoden Full Map

Post by Vermillion.Twilight »

Look on the walls in the bar in budehuc on S3
You will find a map that says Suikoden.

lol good luck making since of it.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream"
Mackasplaff

Post by Mackasplaff »

I have searched alot for a good map of suikoden world and the best one i found is this one:

http://images.ngamexp.com/6/0000006093.jpg

It is a little boring, someone oughta pimp it up a notch. Otherwise i think its great and it have helped me alot.
Vermillion.Twilight

Post by Vermillion.Twilight »

Mackasplaff wrote:I have searched alot for a good map of suikoden world and the best one i found is this one:

http://images.ngamexp.com/6/0000006093.jpg

It is a little boring, someone oughta pimp it up a notch. Otherwise i think its great and it have helped me alot.
Its pretty nice

But I doubt Zexen is that big
Plus Tinto is alot bigger then I would imagine too.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream"
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

I think Falena is more west than it is on the maps, otherwise Nirva Island wouldn't be such an important link between the Island Nations and Falena, and the Island Nation people might have a shorter trip sailing to the west side of Falena (Hershville)
SpecialNewb

Post by SpecialNewb »

Why is Harmonia always shown the way it's shown? I mean, I'll never play S2 because it's too rare and PS emulators are sucky, but Harmonia is the size of Russia, that means it probably dwarfs all the other countries.

I always assumed it was shaped more like this, extreme east-west:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/ ... mption.jpg