Suikoden Violence

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
Benthos

Re: Suikoden Violence

Post by Benthos »

Pollensalta wrote:...well, that'll be hard. he's dead.
Please, Poll, if Suikoden 6 is before Suikoden 2 Luca would be alive and he could be even a playable character or just a villain again.
Even Jillia could come back if possible.
RangerDeon

Re:

Post by RangerDeon »

pesmerga786 wrote:I like it the way it is. They did a great job with suikoden V
I love that game. One of the first games that I could replay only days after beating it.

Wraith wrote:
Tsubaki wrote:I thought suikoden 5 was really good but more savageness would be good. :wink: :?
I think Childerich made enough mothers complain.
yup

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

Even Jillia could come back if possible.
I was thinking, if the next game is set in Harmonia, didn't Jillia and Pilika move to Harmonia? So it would be VERY possible for Jillia and Pilika to return! No matter what ending you get they both survive.
These wings arn't just for show you know!
-Chaco
Iku

Post by Iku »

oh i dont wanna see luca back, especially not as a goodie. hes already had his day, he was great but we dont need him back itd seem to dbz-esque! hes dead get over it!
jillia is a possibility though seeing as we didn't really see too much of her and the fact that shes with pilika!
'Believed the evidence of your own eyes, did ya? In a place like this?' Granny Weatherwax
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

oh i dont wanna see luca back, especially not as a goodie. hes already had his day, he was great but we dont need him back itd seem to dbz-esque! hes dead get over it!
jillia is a possibility though seeing as we didn't really see too much of her and the fact that shes with pilika!
I agree, bringing Luca back would be bad

I good bad guy to bring back is Eliza. She was uber cool. Maybe she could replace Clive in the same star spot! (Assuming the next one takes place before Suikoden 2 again)
These wings arn't just for show you know!
-Chaco