the hanging ninja

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Redheim

Re: the hanging ninja

Post by Redheim »

XD, i've seen him, but I never talked to him. I barely ever even went to the dojo.
Keep your Coins, I want Change.
bidaman

Post by bidaman »

whew.. just explored a little at the dojo and found the way to make the ninja appear. i wont say how though, as i want this to be spoiler free for you as much as possible.. but ill tell you this: it's very EASY to do. making things appear in the rare finds section is much harder than making the ninja appear. thats a clue. fair enough?

i've also confirmed that he is not a glitch.. i used different saves, including one that didnt mess with the matilda border glitch and it worked perfectly well..

i've attached 3 new screenshots here, but i chose not to speak with him as i was taking the shot, again, to avoid spoilers. i'll let you find out for yourself what his almost useless item-finding tips are. thre is one dialog though, which is not a tip, but says "this too is training".. haha.. he was training after all. i said in my first post that he wasnt. haha.. i stand corrected.

also, i found something out while comparing the pictures with each other. they are rather strange.. take a look at the pics and try to find out what. clue: look at the blue dragon sword or the pillar of the dojo.. this is why i put 2 different pics which contain no texts.
training.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"this too is training..."

Post by girl_lemak »

xD! i went there again and saw 2 ninjas hangng from the ceiling!
Pesmerga VS. Yuber

Post by Pesmerga VS. Yuber »

So he's in different places each time. What does that have to do with anything???
Power?
Am I looking for Power?
Ever since...The first day I saw you...
I somehow knew...That we would be friends.
I was never lonely...Because you were there.
We chose...Life and death together.
I believed in you...Always...
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

just like your recruited characters move around, some NPCs like the hanging ninja also move around, disappear, and reappear.
bidaman

Post by bidaman »

actually, to mr pesmerga and to mr kfc there.. i found out why the ninja appears to be moving. he's not moving at all.. (though, is it not weird how he moves IN THE CEILING when he doesnt appear to be walking or moving at all??)

he is not moving.. and just like what ms. girl_lemak said above, she saw 2 ninjas, as i have also.

it was weird at first.. but i'll just let the snapshots speak for themselves.. it has a dialog box to the right ninja.. the left ninja says something about training.. here it is.. the amazing hanging ninja'S'.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Antimatzist »

This willc hange my whole gaming experience. thank you so much.

not!?
JanusThePaladin

Post by JanusThePaladin »

I'm actually curious as to how to make him appear.
bidaman

Post by bidaman »

i've seen other topics here and wondered why this simple question grew into something like this..
and for that, i'll try to attach something for straightforward this time beacause some people doesnt seem to trust the screen shot. hey people! wake up! if i can make screenshots like that, then i'd rather make one with "luca blight joins the party!" written in it, right? its just a smple character inside a dojo.. why would i make that up?

BUT, for those that really doesnt believe anything i attach here, ill finally tell you how simple it is to find him.. so those pathetic guys making comments before trying it themselves first can actually see for themselves.. man, this is suikoden. a game we all liked so much. and this is the site entirely made for it. i wonder why people who visit this site keep on saying nasty things to each other. hahahaha... peace out dudes.. riou doest act that way, does he? hehe..

JUST KEEP EXITING THE DOJO SCREEN INTO THE BARRACKS SCREEN UNTIL HE SHOWS UP AT THE CEILING OF THE DOJO! THERE. ISNT IT VERY EASY AND VERY BASIC???? YOU DONT HAVE TO DOWNLOAD MY ATTACHMENT HERE.. YOU CAN TRY IT ON ANY SAVE WITH EITHER KASUMI OR MONDO AND SASUKE RECRUITED. HE"LL SHOW UP EVENTUALLY IN LESS THAN 10 ATTEMPTS

peace guys. peace.

Post by Antimatzist »

Ok, I tried this (PAL-Version) and.. yeah, there is a hanging ninja(I've met even two ninjas )... but still I have never noticed them as they are in the corner and I never looked there...

Still, it's not too impressive^^
Redheim

Post by Redheim »

Is there a list of all the things he tells you somewhere?
JanusThePaladin

Post by JanusThePaladin »

Antimatzist wrote:Ok, I tried this (PAL-Version) and.. yeah, there is a hanging ninja(I've met even two ninjas )... but still I have never noticed them as they are in the corner and I never looked there...

Still, it's not too impressive^^
Jeebus Criminey guys! Cmon, this guy has shown us something that all you experts of the game didnt know about. Heck, I've played the game atleast 6 times and never noticed this ninja hanging from the ceiling, telling us useful things. But he brings us this new insight and rather than speculate on it purpose, and talk about the helpful little ninja, you mock it? Cmon! I think Bidamin deserves a hearty congratulations and a trophy for showing us all something in a game we pretty much take for granted! *rambles on*

Anyway, think about that next time you want to use some snooty comments.
bidaman

Post by bidaman »

hey, tnx there pal..

at first, just like everybody else here thinks, i also thought that this was not impressive at all or is it anything special..
until people here actually believed that he didnt exist.. man, i thought it was just a simple ninja hanging there that i remember only from my memory of past suikoden days... hahaha..

the ninja was not made to become impressive.
you non-believers made him impressive. hahaha...

Post by Pesmerga VS. Yuber »

Actually, he isn't that impressive. The only thing impressive here is how many people who played this game never noticed him. For me that info is really impressive...
Power?
Am I looking for Power?
Ever since...The first day I saw you...
I somehow knew...That we would be friends.
I was never lonely...Because you were there.
We chose...Life and death together.
I believed in you...Always...
Redheim

Post by Redheim »

Kinda wierd isn't it? O_O I'm going to go start a new game right now and check that out.