max damage

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

Sheena's wpn is a bit weaker and he also has the permanent Star Earrings, where a Power Ring can go.
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

Sigfried can't get anywhere near 999 ATK power. If I remembered right, Abizboah can't even get to 700, and he's considerably stronger than Sigfried. Kuromimi just deleted that information from the stat growth guide, but I don't know whether he's revising it down or up.

If Ced is right about the max stats, then he couldn't even get up there with the stone trick.

Regardless, his damage won't be up there.
Soul Eater

Post by Soul Eater »

Ced The Lad wrote:Stat Growth Chart

Ok, I was wrong. Rina's strength CAN be as high as Killey's. This chart shows it.

It should be known that even if you use the stone trick, you can't get past their maximum values, because the game recognizes the fact that Rina, Killey, Chaco, etc.'s strength, power, and other stats has limits. Therefore the chart says Rina's strength can't go past 186.

Killy has an advantage since he can equip stuff that increases his power and that's where the descrepancies lie. Sheena can equip the same things too. (although he's not as good as Killey)
In my party I had Rina and Chaco, and have maxed both of their STR stats to 255 (along with some others). The only limits I have seen are stat raising are that all humans have a max of 255 for each stat (excluding boosts from equipment and runes), while animals have set amouts for their max values. I know that I got Makumakus STR to 561 (with no equip or runes affecting it) and it wouldn't go past this point, although your stat growth chart lists its max as 354, and this one lists it as 314. Other animals have different max stats, as my Sigfried has STR over 573 and it is still going up. Also animals get double effect from Stone of Strengths (so their STR with be raised by 2-6), I'm not sure about other stones.

Rina, Sid and Chaco can wear 3 x Power Rings to each raise their ATK by 60
Killey and Hai Yo can wear Master Garb + 3 x Power Rings to each raise their ATK by 75
Sheena can wear Master Garb and 2 x Power Rings to raise his ATK by 55

Other people with 3 free slots are Luc and Gantetsu, but their weapons are so weak (100) they can't get high enough ATK. Nobody worth considering can use Flame Helmet (the only additional boost that can be added to their attack) and the boost it does offer is so small it makes nobody strong enough to be worth considering.

If you take equipment and weapon power into consideration then the max you can raise everbodys attack to is:

Rina - 455
Sid - 455
Chaco - 455
Hai Yo - 495 (two hits)
Killey - 495 (two hits)
Sheena - 460

So you were right and I was wrong, Sheena should be the character who can do the most physical damage in a single hit.
Ced The Lad

Post by Ced The Lad »

Right now, I'm testing Sigfried and Abizboah, because upon further review, Abizboah is supposed to have a higher rate sincce he is supposed to have a higher growth rate. But while I was replaying the game, trying to fill out the blank spots on that chart, Sigfried's strength gains were equal to Abizboah (Although Abizboah was more likely to get higher gains than Sigfried).

I'll have that information some time tonight, but if Abizboah can't get that high, then Sigfried has no chance.

Edit: Kuromimi has told me that the stat chart on the main site has multiple errors. The one I linked is the most recent one that he's been experimenting with.
Last edited by Ced The Lad on Sun Aug 29, 2004 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.suikox.com: Where the Tinto Republic continues to guide the masses through the sea of history.
Soul Eater

Post by Soul Eater »

Even so, with Sigfried getting over 600 STR (?), and his two free rune slots, you can make very strong attacks.

However, they do all take up two slots. It seems a waste... two average characters are better. If I was going to use animal characters I'd use the Flying squirrels or Shiro.