[FAQ] The Confusion Behind Nanami *Possible Spoiler*

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Ask Richmond.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Post by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader »

The safe way to go, if you have an earlier save, is to get all the 108 stars BEFORE you attack/liberate Muse. Make sure the SOD stone tablet is completely filled up
Strategy is the key to victory!
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

And make sure you get all 108 before you gather everyone in the Great Hall. That's where Leknaat will give you the Forgiver's Sign.
Reni

Post by Reni »

Oh gosh, I guess that's it for me..I only had one file. This is really depressing..I worked really hard to recuit and level up the characters, and I'm gonna get the bad ending afterall. My game is DOOMED! They were already in the Great Hall when I got all the 108 SoDs! So sorry Nanami..I guess you're gonna have to die in the end anyway...

But we should help those gamers who are trying to save Nanami later on. So that they can avoid the mistake that I made. Could someone who runs this site please add to the list of requirements to save Nanami that:

You MUST gather the 108 SoDs BEFORE the characters all gather in the hall!

Well, thanks to everyone who tried to help me out..
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

Reni wrote: Could someone who runs this site please add to the list of requirements to save Nanami that:

You MUST gather the 108 SoDs BEFORE the characters all gather in the hall!

Well, thanks to everyone who tried to help me out..
Really sorry that it wasn't clear enough to you. But most of the people meant what you put in bold when they said that you must get all 108 SoDs before going to Rockaxe. Sorry to hear what happened to your game, but hey, just a reason to replay the great game Suikoden II is. =D
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
Judgement of Lorelai

Post by Judgement of Lorelai »

I had Nanami at lvl 56 with 122 def w/o any equips and runes.. Huan didin't ask Shu in the room.. I clicked Nanami !!

Then I have Riou killed in Forest Path, I clicked Don't give up.. when i faced Gorudo again, Jowy's hp is 25 and the his Rune isn't available.. dunno why..
Last edited by Judgement of Lorelai on Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't hang around with weaklings...
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Something must be equipped.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Judgement of Lorelai

I didn't noticed ya changed avie !

Ahh, I mean w/o equips and also, 108 stars

I thought you nedd 121+ def to save her.. or maybe i'm missing something

about Jowy, yah maybe that's what happened, but why.. Good thing i had riou a Rage Rune.. I saved at rockaxe castle before fighting gorudo
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Something must be equipped.
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

or just stick her with a Wall Rune.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

do you guys think current or max HP might matter? considering she has to get hit.. perhaps defense has always been a contribution to it, but that's because the defense helps buffer the critical blow! -_-
Judgement of Lorelai

Reni wrote:Richmond does have the ???? in his list of Stars to recuit in my game. I've got Sasuke and Mondo as well. Oh man, I'm about to lose hope already and continue the game without saving Nanami...Please help me out!!
Maybe Tomo, did you get her?
Iku

Post by Iku »

umm okay im gonna sound really stupid how exzctly do you save nanami and when you do can you actually still use her :oops:
dr-mladjo

hmm

Post by dr-mladjo »

umm okay im gonna sound really stupid how exzctly do you save nanami and when you do can you actually still use her
there are 12 page of post.start read!
b42 b13 b82 b84 b6 b7
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

after being shot by arrows in Matilda, Nanami can NOT be used for the rest of the game, saved or not saved.