The Friendship Rune

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Pollensalta

The Friendship Rune

Post by Pollensalta »

The Friendship rune is pretty weird, it says that I need to talk to more people to get my attack strength to go up. Well, I attached it to Riou's weapon, talked to everyone in sight, and ... nothing. How does this rune really work?
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

Every 2 characters you recruit, it adds +1 ATK stat to the character with Friendship Rune attached on. I'm not sure whether non-SoDs (like the squirrels) count or not.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
Occam Arkitect

Post by Occam Arkitect »

Question: If you get Boris, will it add? Considering that Ridley was an SoD before he could die, so I was wondering if Boris will count.
Kuromimi
Elite Member

Post by Kuromimi »

I don't see why Boris wouldn't count.
As for the squirrels, they do count as well. I have 112 recruits and get +56 when the Friendship Rune is attached.
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

I think what more questionable is whether Boris count as a new character (which means that Boris+anyone would give another +1 ATK) or he'd simply replace Ridley (so no difference whatsoever on the bonus ATK).

Also, another question that comes to my mind. If a recruit died permanently, would it affect the bonus ATK ?
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
Occam Arkitect

Post by Occam Arkitect »

1.Yeah, that's what I meant.

2.The bonus attack stats won't decrease as far as I know. As my friend stated, he checked his stats before Kiba's death, then after that the stats remain the same.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

it could have been that Kiba dying reduced it down to an even number, so that you would not see an effect.