Sierra doesn't count as a "maiden"?

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
LadyRhia

Sierra doesn't count as a "maiden"?

Post by LadyRhia »

On the page for Siegfried it mentions that Sierra counts as a maiden but when I brought Sierra (and used listening crystal) Siegfried appeared and he seemed to be responding to Sierra at first but then ended up saying something like "my mistake" and trotting off into the woods.

Also, if Sierra doesn't count as a maiden, can i use the listening crystal a second time to see if he reacts to someone like Kasumi or Ellie?
Star of destiny

Post by Star of destiny »

I should think you'd be able to do it. Take Eilie next time, she always works for me.
"Leknaat calls me "traveler of the night and bearer of the stars". Though I see the stars that dwell within each of you, I could not possibly hope to know where fate may take you. And I myself am simply one star among many."
tengaar

Post by tengaar »

Tengaar, Wakaba, Millie, Meg... Most of the girls under age of 18.
You're a fool to go without me.
Sniper_Zegai

Post by Sniper_Zegai »

Kasumi works as well, and if you have the female sqiurrel she should work as well.
PSX Emulator Questions are here, if you have problems. Ask and hopefully I can help. Formerly known as Seifer by the way.
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

lol, I had no idea you could use the squirrel as the maiden.

...interesting.
Purr.
Arbiter of Existence

Post by Arbiter of Existence »

Are there scenes for the women who are rejected like, or does the same dialogue occur?
"Here lies one whose name was writ in water."
~Keats's epitaph

The man writ in water lives fluid and ever-moving, as the passage of time's own river. Die young, but live forever in memory; your legacy shines brighter as history dims.
carmelenigma

Post by carmelenigma »

Sierra being 500 years old, feasted on human blood for a time, and has had sex with Nash.. i dont think she would count as a maiden. Plus in Richmond's report he says that the unicorn sniffed Sierra and didnt like what he smelled.
ShonnyS

Post by ShonnyS »

animals always can see the truth behind the masquerade... like koroku with jeane...(S3)

yeah, the female squirrel count as a maiden... lol
sorry my english isn't perfect
bench2hotty

Post by bench2hotty »

I don't think Nash and Sierra were married by the time of suikoden 2.
I look better in black armor and you know it!
Mistress Sierra

Re: Sierra doesn't count as a "maiden"?

Post by Mistress Sierra »

LadyRhia wrote:On the page for Siegfried it mentions that Sierra counts as a maiden but when I brought Sierra (and used listening crystal) Siegfried appeared and he seemed to be responding to Sierra at first but then ended up saying something like "my mistake" and trotting off into the woods.

Also, if Sierra doesn't count as a maiden, can i use the listening crystal a second time to see if he reacts to someone like Kasumi or Ellie?

Just don't take Rina with you in those woods :lol: ...
..."But if necessary,I can throw away my vainful pride.
That's what I learned from master Mathiu."

Apple,SuikoII