fury rune

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
DracoFox

Post by DracoFox »

thanks jowy :lol:

ran into a small problem. i did the matilda events after doing the sindar ruins event at white deer inn, and before tryign to get into muse with the permit. now i did the soft reset trick to get my first fury rune, only took 3 tries, and then i saved, and tried to go outside to wander about, but im stuck inside cause i still have to go to talk with Viktor and Annabelle in the capital building. will i be able to waste a half hour of time WITHIN the city and still do it? im gonna spend the next bit trying, but feel free to lemme know. ill post my results if theyre conclusive.

bah nevermind thats a pretty moot question. i forgot jess sends you on that cockamainey mission shortly after and again free to roam outside. i guess the only real question is: does the rare finds refresh timer start when the item is purchased, or after you leave the town, and im gonna assume its after you leave the town. anyways dont mind me, im just thinking out loud.

Message from Lord Tsubaki: Please edit your post instead of double posting.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Time should be the only factor.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ayemelek
Elite Member

Post by Ayemelek »

They seem to restock less frequently and with less interesting items if you stand still or do nothing of importance, in my experience. In Muse, for example, I've left the game sitting for three hours before and received, at most, a Water Rune or two. If I do the Matilda glitch in half an hour and return, however, there's generally a much better selection.
Hxc Flavor

Re: .

Post by Hxc Flavor »

DracoFox wrote:double beat runes are the rare drop of CutRabbits found on North Sparrow Pass, and outside map near Kyaro.
cut rabbits outside of kyaro dont drop double beat runes, they drop technique runes like the ones around merc fort do.

as for buying multiple fury runes at muse, i've only gotten 2 at most from there.

and yes, it is possible to buy them at muse after you liberate the city from highland.
"I'd be happy to demonstrate its sharpness on your neck."
DracoFox

Post by DracoFox »

i tried it last night after walking around for a half hour. visited greenhill and all that stuff, went and got templeton. then i went into town, saved, looked for my 2nd fury rune, didnt find, reset, same ole same ole. now the rare finds of the rune shop STAYED at 5 water runes consistantly, but the armor shops rare finds changed when i reset. i only gave it like 7 or so tries cause it was getting late, but ideally id like 4 fury runes in total, and having a hard time getting 2.
Blackthorne

Post by Blackthorne »

I thought it was the time knights that actually drop it.......but then again, white tigers and time knights are found together......
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

does the rare finds refresh timer start when the item is purchased, or after you leave the town, and im gonna assume its after you leave the town
it actually can refresh while you're still in town. i've had it change when in the shop after checking again! but.. it's cuz i left the game on when i went to do something else.
Mymiridion

Post by Mymiridion »

I wish i knew all this at the beginning of the game cause now i have 5 Fury Runes but i got them at the end of the game. Eh at least my characters are still good. I was wondering also does anyone use the Hunter Rune to get the Double-Beat runes easier? because i have just fought them and having gotten any.