Killemall game 2

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Asquian

Killemall game 2

Post by Asquian »

I HAVN'T tried this one yet, but i intend to..

Similar to the topic in Suiko 1 chat, the idea of the killemall game is to only have the SODs that join autmatically, and to try and kill off as many of them as possible during army battles.

the point of this type of game is the challenge of the army battles with minimal people, and to see how few people you can end the game with.
Sonya -cat

Great RPGs never die, they just get more expensive -Me
Zotmaster

Post by Zotmaster »

Sounds interesting, but I don't think you can kill Freed Y-Would-You-Ever-In-Your-Right-Mind-Use-Him in a battle, can you? I don't want to waste 30 hours beforehand trying to kill him.
Congratulations, but you're still wrong, Killey.
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

I guess the problem is that it's sort of harder to kill the killable SoDs in major battle in S2. Even if you lost, the chance that someone would die is still so small.

And if I'm not mistaken, there was someone who finished the game only with the auto-recruit and ended up with level 2 castle or something? Not quite remember the exact detail.

It shouldn't be too hard to do though, with the auto-joins, you'd most likely be able to create a decent 6-men party to be strong enough to finish the game. Might get a bit of a challenge in major battles, but not really that hard still.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Doing this for Suikoden 2 is pretty funny, actually. Character's comments will be different because a lot of them would have no room of their own, and thus stand around in corridors, or end up in odd places you've never seen them before.

What's funny is how after one of the wars, Flik says, "I need to take a bath!" but there is no bath!!
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

I've done that, you end up with a level 2 castle as previously stated. Trying to kill off the auto-join stars isn't going to be any fun though, first cause it's kinda hard to die in battles in Suikoden II and secondly, most of the auto-joiners will be story essential and simply can't die in battle.