Pohl's Diary

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Gilbert

Pohl's Diary

Post by Gilbert »

Hey there guys! First off I would like to say that after years of reading posts on this board, I am proud to finally have become a member.

Now to my post... Does anyone happen to know what Pohl's Diary might say while you are working for him in the Merc. Fortress? I figure the only time to read it might be during the beginning when you are doing chores for Pohl. I didn't realize he had a diary until later, so I can't sneak a peek at it (Darn Pohl keeps stopping me!!)

Thanks in advance guys!
"Ni!"
Buff

Post by Buff »

don't think pohl had a diary, only people i know that had one was cleo and pahn.
Pesmerga VS. Yuber

Post by Pesmerga VS. Yuber »

Yeah, and McDohl has one too. The only problem about this is that his diary is locked, and you cant read it. So practicaly only Pahn and Cleo have diary that can be read. But I never read or heard that Pohl has a diary. Maybe you wanted to write Pahn and not Pohl.
Power?
Am I looking for Power?
Ever since...The first day I saw you...
I somehow knew...That we would be friends.
I was never lonely...Because you were there.
We chose...Life and death together.
I believed in you...Always...
Buff

Post by Buff »

sorry but tir doesn't have one and cleo has her's locked ;)
Pesmerga VS. Yuber

Post by Pesmerga VS. Yuber »

Oh well, I mixed those. It's not like it's the end of the world, but anyway, I'm sorry.
Power?
Am I looking for Power?
Ever since...The first day I saw you...
I somehow knew...That we would be friends.
I was never lonely...Because you were there.
We chose...Life and death together.
I believed in you...Always...
Tierrah

Post by Tierrah »

Pohl does have a diary, but when you go to read it when he is in the little room next to the cell in Mercenary Fortress, he says not to read it.
Black Knight Yuber

Post by Black Knight Yuber »

I don't remember seeing the diary when you do the chores. But, when you escape the fort and return, Pohl has it? He probably starts it once you leave.
Gilbert

Post by Gilbert »

His diary is in the cabinet in his room. I discovered it when I was wandering the Merc. Fortress after the events at Kyaro with Rowd... When I tried to read the diary, Pohl says something like, "Riou, please do not look at that..."

So I'm not sure if it's there during the chores or what...
"Ni!"
Buff

Post by Buff »

Pesmerga VS. Yuber wrote:Oh well, I mixed those. It's not like it's the end of the world, but anyway, I'm sorry.
wow you take things a little to much. all i said was sorry you were wrong and correct you.
Black Knight Yuber

Post by Black Knight Yuber »

Gilbert wrote:His diary is in the cabinet in his room. I discovered it when I was wandering the Merc. Fortress after the events at Kyaro with Rowd... When I tried to read the diary, Pohl says something like, "Riou, please do not look at that..."

So I'm not sure if it's there during the chores or what...
It's not available to look at when doing the chores. After you leave and come back from Kyaro, it's there.
Gilbert

Post by Gilbert »

Okay! Thank you so much! I try to get the most out of my games that I can, and if I miss something (even as miniscule as a diary), I get upset... :cry:

Thanks guys!
"Ni!"
pesmerga786

Post by pesmerga786 »

Tir has one but that is just a save point. Pahn's diary always gets me hungry :lol:
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Pohl's Diary

Post by KFCrispy »

Sonya keeps a diary that you can actually read in both games. but in this one it's kinda cut-off.
mikeecs

Post by mikeecs »

Sonya has a diary? where canI read that?
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

In her house in Gregminster.