Scenes at end of game

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
True Wind Bearer

Scenes at end of game

Post by True Wind Bearer »

Are they random? I've encountered these ones, Gadget transforming with many people watching, Tengaar dragging Hix to Merc Fort, Ridley/Boris getting angry and loud wingers, the three musicians and the circus trio doing tricks to everyones amazement. But here's a new one I've never sen before, I think it's 'coz I got all of the squirells.
The flying squirells are dancing around Feather and Sigfried (or Feather and Abizboah) and there's Shiro and Kinnison at the bottom, Ayda comes along and Kinnison gets embarassed. Anyone seen this before?
Tell me some other scenes that I have not losted if you like.
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

No, they're not random. The scenes will happen if you've gotten all characters involved with them. If someone is missing, then you won't be able to see it. I'm wondering what happens though if you recruited Abizboah instead of Sigfried, or both octopi, not Sigfried, Feather or Ayda...
True Wind Bearer

What if you didn't recruit the characters you didn't have to? That would make the ending scenes pretty sad LoL.
Vincent of Scarlet Moon

Post by Vincent of Scarlet Moon »

The thing I was most impressed by regarding the ending (as in the Stars of Destiny endings) was how the music was seemlessly reconstructed no matter what combination of scenes if any you managed to get by your recruitments.
True Wind Bearer

The thing I was most impressed by regarding the ending (as in the Stars of Destiny endings) was how the music was seemlessly reconstructed no matter what combination of scenes if any you managed to get by your recruitments.
That's deffinetely true.

Edit:Heh, speaking of the end of the game, when Riou rushes out of Le'Renouille, he runs straight towards Eilie.... :P
Hxc Flavor

Post by Hxc Flavor »

After it collapses? I think its just coincidence.

p.s. The ending scenes are nice.
"I'd be happy to demonstrate its sharpness on your neck."
True Wind Bearer

After it collapses? I think its just coincidence.
Heh, I guess so.
Blue Thunder

Post by Blue Thunder »

The 5 squirrels scene will involve whichever 2 giant animals you recruited. I'm not sure about both krakens though. I deleted my save file with Abizboah, Rulodia, and Chuchara on it. Which is a shame. I heard that Chuchara gets awesome stats after level 60.
~Blue Thunder~
Ced The Lad

Post by Ced The Lad »

Nah, only Sigfried and Feather (with everyone else) can innitiate that scene. I tried it with Abizboah and Feather and it didn't show.
http://www.suikox.com: Where the Tinto Republic continues to guide the masses through the sea of history.
True Wind Bearer

I heard that Chuchara gets awesome stats after level 60.
Erm, a bit of off-topicness happening right there... :P
Camn anyone tell me any more scenes that I didn't mention in my first post on this thread?
Hxc Flavor

Post by Hxc Flavor »

I'm pretty sure there is one with LC Chan and Wakaba sparring and Viktor and Flik going to the merc fort with Nina following.
"I'd be happy to demonstrate its sharpness on your neck."
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Wakaba and LC Chan sparring? o_O I didn't see that.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

I think NuSeed might've remembered the dojo where LLC and Wakaba were sparring with the ending scenes.

I don't remember this scene in the ending, but I could be wrong.
True Wind Bearer

Nor do I remeber it...perhaps you need to meet some certain requirements, eg, get 90-100 SoD's.
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

But I've had 108 stars from my fourth playthrough up to the latest now, which is basically the nth, and I've never seen that one.