Castle Level

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Released_Souls

Castle Level

Post by Released_Souls »

Althrough this maybe very dumb... but I dont know what level is my castle.. I think its either level 3 or 4....
Can comeone tell me how to tell if our castle is level 4 or 3, and if its level 3, could you tell me how to get it to level 4???
BloodSplitter

Post by BloodSplitter »

Level 3 castle has Nanami and Riou sharing a room on the 4th floor.

Level 4 castle has Riou sleeping in a huge old King Sized bed on the 5th floor.
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

Actually the easiest way to know which level your castle is is by going to the bath and see how many types of bath you have. If you have 1, then your castle is level 1. If you have 2 types of bath, then your castle is level 2, and so on.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

However, a bath with five levels doesn't mean that you've somehow gotten your castle to the 5th level. The last bath is purely cosmetic.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Yeah, you have to visit the baths 20 times to get the 5th bath, and you have to stay until you become "toasty" each time.
Ced The Lad

Post by Ced The Lad »

Actually SARS, in the NTSC, you just need to be there. No need to be toasty at all.
http://www.suikox.com: Where the Tinto Republic continues to guide the masses through the sea of history.
CrimsonKilley

Post by CrimsonKilley »

Aside from going to baths, you can also check the castle. The higher your castle becomes the higher level you are. You can make your castle's level higher... up to 5th level.
Suiko Fan

Post by Suiko Fan »

I got this from a guide:

Level 1: Recruit 1-30 characters last until the defense of two river city

Level 2: Recruit 31-61 characters last until you recruit Klaus and kiba

Level 3: Recruit 62-100 characters last until the liberation of greenhill city

Level 4: Recruit more than 101 characters last until the end of the best game ever .