[FAQ] Cook-off and Recipes

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

Ah my bad about the cook off number then. I thought there was 10 battles, apparently there are 12. X_X
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
TheNeclord

Post by TheNeclord »

Eugene wrote:hey everyone, could i know what recipes you use?? (the winning ones, of course!)
I use Tempura for appetizer and main dish and Raw Tomato for dessert and I win every time.

Oddly enough Raw Tomato as a dessert gets rave reviews
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

what's the recipe number of that full course and where can it be found??
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

I think it's Recipe #36, and it can be bought as a Rare Find at Muse City (post-liberation).
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Post by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader »

In case of a tie, the judges will have a secret meeting to decide who wins, usually the opponent. If you use tomato juice, special stew, cheesecake, you average a score of like 46, which beats a lot of chefs. what appetizer can bring out 5s?
Strategy is the key to victory!
weird_name_lah

Post by weird_name_lah »

Sorry to post this only after 2 months?

Anyway, there hasn't been any incident where when we get a tie the judges say that we win the cookoff right? I thought it is clear that you lose when you get a tie?
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

weird_name_lah wrote:Sorry to post this only after 2 months?

Anyway, there hasn't been any incident where when we get a tie the judges say that we win the cookoff right? I thought it is clear that you lose when you get a tie?
Every time I have gotten a tie as a result, I end up losing.

For some reason I seem to get around 7 ties through every play-through. X_X
forestunt123

Post by forestunt123 »

for some reason, i did'nt play cooking mini games until after retaking greenhill and before go to muse

since not many time left for cook-off, i am start to wonder can i actually get the cook-off get going without doing other things? like i always try different things other than doing things that wll advance the storyline, such as saving games, go out to the world map and get in again, sleep in the inn etc. but neither would get the cook-off get going.

is there any time limit or must i have to advance the story lines to go to the next cook-off battle?
can i still finished my cook-off just before the final boss if i still have 2 or more cook-off battles undone?

thanks
Buff

Post by Buff »

you can finish the cook off even after you beat the beast rune.i think you have to wait like 15-20 minutes before a new one comes up.
Mad Prince of Highland

Post by Mad Prince of Highland »

Is Mcdohl ever a judge?
"Fear is a stupid emotion."
Buff

Post by Buff »

no he's not.since he doesn't live in the castle.or isn't one of the sod.
Pesmerga VS. Yuber

Post by Pesmerga VS. Yuber »

What do you mean that the sod can't be the judges, only the sod can be the judges. No ordinary people can be judge.
Power?
Am I looking for Power?
Ever since...The first day I saw you...
I somehow knew...That we would be friends.
I was never lonely...Because you were there.
We chose...Life and death together.
I believed in you...Always...
Buff

Post by Buff »

Pesmerga VS. Yuber wrote:What do you mean that the sod can't be the judges, only the sod can be the judges. No ordinary people can be judge.
i don't see any one saying that the sod can't be judges?
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

Actually, some people had mentioned it in the past that they've got Leknaat as a cook-off judge. But I've never experienced this myself, so I'm not quite sure on whehter it is actually possible or not.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
Buff

Post by Buff »

i very very very highly doubt it.i have played s2 since 97 and i have never seen 1 person that isn't a sod be a judge.