Rune spells and united attacks loading time

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
suikokid2

Rune spells and united attacks loading time

Post by suikokid2 »

Okay i got a question about this kind of stuff. Suikoden 2 rune spells and united attacks vary in loading time like right before the attack is cast or used. I've played the original version the digital version and the Japanese PSP version. Now i noticed, in the original PS1 version right before you cast a spell and the spell is casting, it loads quite decent. And when you use a unite attack waiting for the attack to load so it can begin with your characters, it loads good as well but when i played it on the PSP version it takes time to load and is slower at least till the animations start after the loading for casting the spells and loading for the united attacks. Is that normal or not for the PSP version? For it to be slower? Idk i'm not an expert with UMD CDs or discs. Is it suppose to be slow? The digital version of suikoden 2 also loads differently than when you play the actual game disc CD. Like the actual CD game disc on a PS3 loads faster than the digital download on a PS3
Wolkendrache
Forum Moderator

Re: Rune spells and united attacks loading time

Post by Wolkendrache »

The posting behavior you’ve shown on gamefaqs will not be tolerated here. We don’t need 30 topics, each about a single game issue you’ve faced, and half of these topics basically being double topics, done by simply renaming or even misnaming the title. It’s like your topics develop metastases over there.

Open a new topic and list all your issues briefly. Then be patient. If not, then you can’t expect patience from others.
"Within the four seas, all men are brothers" Shuihu Zhuan
suikokid2

Post by suikokid2 »

I only asked like 3 questions here. What am i supposed to do then? I havent spammed. I thought i could get help here
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Only because you haven't had time yet. You have a habit of anxiously asking the same questions over and over again and over again and over again and over again in some obsessive compulsive way. You've merely been told to keep to one topic, in no way does that restrict any possible help you could get.

Amazingly repeating the same question in a slightly different topic isn't going to multiply the number of responses you get and frankly I'm uncertain there's any answer you could get that would satisfy you.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
suikokid2

Post by suikokid2 »

I'm sorry for asking
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

honestly I don't think anyone cares if there is a subtle difference in loading to explore your question. also how many people do you think are still playing these games and how many actually bought multiple copies for different consoles and cared to play through all versions?

there are a couple ways you can investigate this yourself. you can find a friend who has PSP or whatever system and pop your game into it, you can get a different copy of the game (for that rare real-life Suikoden-fan friend) and try that on your own PSP to see if the loading times are different between.... but what's going to change if you've figured out one loading issue or another? Is the game unplayable? You can try Konami or Sony support if it's really an issue, as they can provide actual technical support (but of course, customer service for any company usually sucks).
suikokid2

Post by suikokid2 »

Thank you, sorry again