Random find/glitch at Merc Fort *early spoilers*

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
BlueMage279

Random find/glitch at Merc Fort *early spoilers*

Post by BlueMage279 »

At the Merc Fort, just before the first war battle, I noticed something strange. When you're supposed to go outside to get ready for the first war battle, if you instead go out onto the balcony, you can see a dead highland soldier lying on the ground by the front steps. This is the same corpse you'll see later after the two war battles. However, you don't see any of the dead mercs lying on the ground at this early point, just that one highland soldier. Leaving the balcony and going outside causes the corpse to disappear (it will reappear every time you go to the balcony). Anyone noticed this?

Also, I stumbled across a funny scene where Nanami tries to seduce the guard at North Sparrow Pass. But I'm sure that's been known about for a long time.
Metsu

Re: Random find/glitch at Merc Fort *early spoilers*

Post by Metsu »

Haha, I just did this myself. I can't tell what position the highland body is in. Dead on the ground, standing and frozen swinging a sword?
Omnigamer

Re: Random find/glitch at Merc Fort *early spoilers*

Post by Omnigamer »

Regarding the second scene you mention with Nanami, there's a bug with the loading zones in the area. If you use an escape talisman, they will no longer interact with you and you can hike up to Kyaro. All of the NPCs have their end-game dialog and a few even try to mention the castle/army name despite it not being set yet. It's useless, but still a fun bug.