Who have same problem? continual crashes

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
borjitasstoi

Who have same problem? continual crashes

Postby borjitasstoi » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:34 pm

Suikoden Bug7.PNG
Suikoden Bug2.PNG
Suikoden Bug3.PNG

who have same problem? all is taked from my emulator ppsspp in gensou suikoden 1&2 during my stat stone farming 8)

i wanna explain the situation i m using all slots of inventory for stat stone becouse i m farming in genso suikoden 1&2 (more exacly suikoden 2) the problem its i began use the stone but i the moment of the inventory its empty normally the game its 1/1 refer in inventory but i this case it 0/1 in this moment the inventory began show items with 0 after navigate for gliched inventory i find the surprise of the emulator crashes in other words i dont know its normal or its another glich in this psp port but i m so scared becouse maybe corrupt the game
thats all people i hope my explanation its clear this is not my lenguage and my english level its a little :oops:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Who have same problem? continual crashes

Postby KFCrispy » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:38 pm

were/are you using gameshark-like cheats?

borjitasstoi

Postby borjitasstoi » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:42 pm

KFCrispy wrote:were/are you using gameshark-like cheats?

no impossible i dont know how to put cheats in psp emulator and i i m not interested prefer spend my whole life leveling and stat leveling with my hands without cheats and its more i have the same problem with lebrante appraiser the game began navigate freely

KFCrispy
Global Admin

Postby KFCrispy » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:47 pm

ok, sorry but this game was only released in Japan, so most people don't have it. on top of that, you're using an emulator. I might suggest getting the PSN versions if that's possible....

borjitasstoi

Postby borjitasstoi » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:50 pm

KFCrispy wrote:ok, sorry but this game was only released in Japan, so most people don't have it. I might suggest getting the PSN versions if that's possible....

hmm this port have good things but in the same time bad things

Return to “Suikoden II”