Tinto city glitch

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
uchihamike83

Tinto city glitch

Post by uchihamike83 »

I encountered a glitch which prevents me from progressing in the game. after being in the mayors house and the scene with leknaat and then nanami, in the morning you go downstairs and in the room everyone is in, after talking with tintos mayor a person comes running in saying that jess is sending out the troops to battle, i make my way down there towards the entrance near the inn but at the point where the scene is supposed to occur, the main character at a point starts moving up and down and you lose control of the character at which point one has to reset. its done this three times in a row. also I'm playing the game on the ps3, i downloaded it from playstation store and it was working fine up to this point. has anyone encountered this or know how to get past it?. i might have to redownload it
Omnigamer

Re: Tinto city glitch

Post by Omnigamer »

I've encountered a similar bug in talking to some shop NPCs occasionally, but I'm not sure that is caused by what you're seeing since it is somewhat difficult to replicate. Same thing with the scene with Nanami at Muse. Is there any way you could shoot a video of it, either a cell phone recording of the TV or something else?
Pyriel
Webmaster

Re: Tinto city glitch

Post by Pyriel »

You just walk straight down there from the mayor's mansion, without any detours? If so, that's a new one on me. The losing control and walking back and forth was already new, but as far as I know, the Tinto Glitch can't be triggered in the way you're describing.

You might try downloading the game again, in case your copy got corrupted. Admittedly, It'd be weird if that specific script that's already problematic was the one thing affected by a bad download. Offhand, I just can't think of anything else that would cause that behavior.