Leona, Characters in the post game, and Sajah

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
rot1npieces

Leona, Characters in the post game, and Sajah

Post by rot1npieces »

Hi, I was reading this thread in particular (http://www.suikosource.com/games/gs2/in ... eslots.php) and I noticed that "KoRnholio" mentions getting these three power rings, one of which can only be retrieved in the epilogue, and tested out the damage. I wanted to try something similar just for fun, but can't seem to pull out any part members after defeating the beast rune.

Is there any way to change members in the late game? If not, is there any way to get the Sajah rune shop to appear before you end the game?
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Leona, Characters in the post game, and Sajah

Post by KFCrispy »

You can't change your party after the Beast Rune and the Sajah shop isn't available before the Beast Rune.. sorry!
You can however, add McDohl to your party and any recruitable characters you haven't yet recruited that join your party (such as 4 squirrels?) rather than heading to HQ
rot1npieces

Post by rot1npieces »

KFCrispy wrote:You can't change your party after the Beast Rune and the Sajah shop isn't available before the Beast Rune.. sorry!
You can however, add McDohl to your party and any recruitable characters you haven't yet recruited that join your party (such as 4 squirrels?) rather than heading to HQ
Whats the point of the Sajah shop then? Seems pretty.. pointless.
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

You can get to Sajah once you have access to L'Renouille. It's the same place you can buy the golden hammer.
rot1npieces

Post by rot1npieces »

sticky-runes wrote:You can get to Sajah once you have access to L'Renouille. It's the same place you can buy the golden hammer.
...yup, thanks.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

the only way you can do this is to add characters who join in when you're about to recruit them like Hix or Futch or Humphrey

although you'd miss the "good nding" if yo do so yeah...it's kinda pointless and i don't understand why Leona is out after the beast rune