I told you we'd never make it with the current, Jowy!

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Pyriel
Webmaster

I told you we'd never make it with the current, Jowy!

Post by Pyriel »

Now look at the fine mess you've gotten me into! I hope a little girl and an old blind bat trick you into taking half a True Rune that robs you of your vitality until you die a withered husk! But make sure you keep your promise first, and burn all my dirty lithographs of that Rune Mistress chick before Nanami finds them.
gildedtalon

Re: I told you we'd never make it with the current, Jowy!

Post by gildedtalon »

You put another Riou?
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account
Pyriel
Webmaster

Post by Pyriel »

Nah, I was playing around, changing destinations and moving to different maps. Riou just happened to touch down on Map(1,0) in a spot that I found funny. I also wasn't expecting that map to load properly, set up for the scene like that, since I'm at the point of starting Pilika's events in this save.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Pyriel wrote:Nah, I was playing around, changing destinations and moving to different maps. Riou just happened to touch down on Map(1,0) in a spot that I found funny. I also wasn't expecting that map to load properly, set up for the scene like that, since I'm at the point of starting Pilika's events in this save.

Whoa!!!! Hold on what do you mean? Is it possible to trigger this scene again,afterwards? :shock:
BrucePrintscreen

Post by BrucePrintscreen »

Ahaha very funny lines, Pyriel :)

Speaking of which, is there any way in the game to come back to this river shoreline?
Pyriel
Webmaster

Post by Pyriel »

No there's no way to get back there normally, and nothing happens if you do get there. Riou just lays there and nobody says anything. There aren't even any collision boundaries except the ones on the characters that are standing, so you can go everywhere. You can even have Riou stand on his own waterlogged corpse.