Richmond's investigations (How to gain companions list)

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Richmond's investigations (How to gain companions list)

Post by Sasarai10 »

Guys i've got great news!!! I managed to get all investigations from Richmond,about the whereabouts of each recruitable character...i wrote them down,so here you go!

Mukumuku: If someone wanders around the Greenhill and Muse checkpoint.....
Rikimaru: He's layin' on the ground in Coronet town,passed out like a whine,he is.
Kinnison: He's somewhere in the forest near Ryube,but.....
Shiro: That dog'll go anywhere Kinnison goes,he will.
Millie: She looking for her pet,"Bonaparte". She's just a little girl so ya gotta be nice to her.
Zamza: He's famous in South Window. He complains a lot,but if he's half as good as he says he is...
Hanna: I heard she still hangs out in Toto Village....looks like she doesn't want to leave.
Templton: I hear he only shows up when he needs to change his maps...Maybe the Mercenary Fortress...
Anita: Hmmm. To get a woman like that,you have to work real hard. Maybe you're still a little too young,eh?
Gilbert: He was last seen at the battle in Muse,but no one seems to know where he is now,or even if he's still alive.
Alex: After he was forced to leave the White Deer Inn,I hear he went to South Window.
Hilda: She never leaves Alex's side. They look like a real happy couple,they do.
Adlai: That crazy old man... I don't know how far you're willing to go to get him to join your group,but...
Oulan: I heard something about a female bodyguard who's hunting for the group of thieves who are preying on all-female parties.
Yoshino: Everyone in Radat talks about what a happy couple Freed and Yoshino are.
Amada: He's got a lot of confidence in his own strength. I'll bet ya could use that against him.
Tai Ho: He's a fun loving guy,but he's got a real weakness for CHinchirorin,he does.
Yam Koo: Well he's Tai Ho's little brother so...
Clive: He lives in South Window and keeps a low profile. He must hav a good reason i guess.
Taki: Well you know old folks...they're happy just to have people listen to' em talk.
Tetsu: Tetsu is just crazy about baths. He trust folks who look nice and toasty like they came out of a bath.
Hans: That guy is dying to open his own shop. As leader of the (name) Army,you should be able to help him out,ya?
Hai Yo: I don't know who it is,but someone's after that guy...he better watch his back.
Stallion: He's always bragging about how fast he is,if you could show him how fast you are,maybe...
Shilo: Ha ha. That guy likes a good challenge,I hear.
Hix: He's headed for Kobold Village. Something about becoming a "True Warrior".
Tengaar: She never leaves Hix's side. Actually,it's more like, she pulls him around wherever she goes. She's headed for Kobold Village.
Gabocha: Maybe if there were another Kobold with you he might come. Also,the castle'll have to be a little bigger.
Sid: I heard that he hung around with Chaco a lot when they were both little kids.
Meg: I heard that some girl learning the art of gadgetry is travelling around the Muse-Greenhill Checkpoint.
Gadget: It looks like that thing follows Meg around wherever she goes.
Wakaba: She won't bother hanging around with weaklings. You gotta be high enough level to interest that one.
Tony: Poor guy lost his farm. Right now,he's hanging out in the mayor's house in Forest Village and making a nuisance of himself.
Emilia: She may look hard to approach but it's best just be direct with that type of woman.
Jeane: She was teaching the art of runemastery in Greenhill, but i heard she's back in Two River now.
Yuzu: She lost her sheep in Kobold Village. It might not be a bad idea to help her find'em.
Humphrey: He's headed for the Crystal Valley in Harmonia,but he was slowed down by the war,he's somewhere in Matilda right now.
Futch: He's going to the Crystal Valley in Harmonia.but right now it seems he's in a town somewhere in the Matilda Knights domain.
Connell: Only someone with musical training can use these Sound Sets y'know.
Badeux: He's a beastmaster so humans just don't him if ya know what i mean.
Ayda: I heard she lives in the wood,somewhere near Forest Village but...
Feather: Apparently Griffins sometimes show up in Forest Village.
Lebrante: I hear he's a big collector of antiques. It's "Celadon Urn" he wants,I hear flying squirrels sometimes carry em' around.
Simone: If yer looking for a Rose Brooch they sell'em in Banner Village.
Lorelai: Looks like you'll have to fix up this castle a little bit. You probably also yo have to find some guy named Killey too...
Gordon: Well,it wouldn't hurt to try trading for yourself,y'know. With yer luck you should be able to turn a nice profit.
Mondo: I heard Rokkaku Hamlet is on the mountain path on the way to Toran. If you're not havin' any luck. it's probably cause you don't have enough companions yet.
Sasuke: I heard Rokkaku Hamlet is on the mountain path on the way to Toran. A ninja named Kasumi is in charge there.
Tomo: Get the castle a little bigger and then head for Tsai's house.
Bob: He doesn't trust humans one bit. You need to bring along someone he'll trust if ya want him along.
Annallee: Poor girl's got nowhere to go cause of the war, but she's toughin' it out in South WIndow right now. Be extra nice to her.
Killey: He's devoted to solving the riddle of the Sindarm but there's someone else who already found the treasure of the Sindar ruins.
Hoi: He's still hanging around Radat town,but i'm not sure how...
Max: I heard there's an old man in South Window who's telling everyone who'll listen about his old days as a knight.
Karen: She's one hell of a dancer and she's looking for a partner. Maybe it could be you,if you're lucky,Riou.
L.C. Chan: Well,L.C. Chan is Wakaba's teacher,so maybe...
Tenkou: Tenkou is a master Window maker. Maybe if ya could bring him even one "Window Set"...
Raura: Raura is hanging around Tinto. I hear she's old friends with Jeane,but y'know what they say about old girlfriends.
Georg: If you want this guy,you'll have to get more companions and make some improvements to the castle i think.
Gantetsu: He's proud of his "power" so maybe if ya can show him your own power he'll join.
Abizboah: I talked to a guy who heard strange noises coming from the mines in Tinto. It could be....
Jude: Well i hear there's a place near Forest Village that has real nice clay.
Pico: He's a friend of Annallee's,but it looks like he's messing around in Greenhill right now.
Alberto: He's friends with Annallee. I heard he's in Tinto right now.
Tessai: He's back in Kuskus town and he's always saying how he wants to sharpen a famous sword like maybe the "Star Dragon Sword"...
Pesmerga: If you fix up this old castle as good as it'll get and then go find the guy waiting in the Cave of the Wind,it should work out okay.
Vincent: He's an old friend of SImone's. I guess he was once a nobleman from the Scarlet Moon Empire.
Genshu: That guy's totally obsessed with swords and other weapons. He only talks to folks with high-level weapons...
Mazus: Mazus is real prideful. I don't think he'll join up with ya unless you've got lots more companions.
Rulodia: It looks like there are still a lot of weird noises coming from the mines of Tinto City.
Makumaku: If someone walks around between Greenhill and Two River....
Mikumiku: If someone walks around between Greenhill and Forest Village...
Mekumeku: If someone walks around the path to the Matilda Kingdom....
Mokumoku: If someone walks around the Forest Village....
Antimatzist

Re: Richmond's investigations (How to gain companions list)

Post by Antimatzist »

Awesome! Really nice. :)
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Re: Richmond's investigations (How to gain companions list)

Post by Sasarai10 »