Recruiting Nanami at Muse (not Kyaro); anyone have script?

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
bookwormbabe29

Recruiting Nanami at Muse (not Kyaro); anyone have script?

Post by bookwormbabe29 »

I'm replaying the game for the 20th time or so, and I keep meaning to try this and never actually do. I'm told it works (you don't rescue Nanami at Kyaro and you meet up with her at Muse) but I've never seen any pictures, a video, or even a script for this scene. Has anyone here actually seen this scene, or able to post something about it? I'm curious about it, but also lazy lol. If anyone already has the details and can save me the hassle, I'd appreciate the help!
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Re: Recruiting Nanami at Muse (not Kyaro); anyone have scrip

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

I don't have the script but I did it once, if you recruited Mukumuku in Kyaro he'll join up with Nanami at Muse as well.

I honestly don't remember that much about it except that she wasn't particulary upset about being left behind.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
Omnigamer

Post by Omnigamer »

This is the usual route for the speedrun. You can catch it from my run here: http://youtu.be/EaA_w_qOPaw?t=1h6m20s

EDIT: I jumped the gun a bit. This scene is without Mukumuku, my mistake.
Last edited by Omnigamer on Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Raww Le Klueze wrote:I don't have the script but I did it once, if you recruited Mukumuku in Kyaro he'll join up with Nanami at Muse as well.

I honestly don't remember that much about it except that she wasn't particulary upset about being left behind.

Isn't Mukumuku one of the random characters that'll join you after the fort's burndown? :?:
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Sasarai10 wrote:
Raww Le Klueze wrote:I don't have the script but I did it once, if you recruited Mukumuku in Kyaro he'll join up with Nanami at Muse as well.

Isn't Mukumuku one of the random characters that'll join you after the fort's burndown? :?:
Only if you have him recruited - like every other character that'll be chosen randomly after the fort scene.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Antimatzist wrote:

Only if you have him recruited - like every other character that'll be chosen randomly after the fort scene.[/quote]

Yeah but Raww reffers that if you leave Nanami behind then he'll join in Muse along with her :roll:
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

If you recruited Mukumuku and chose to not bring Nanami with you. Nanami and Mukumuku are always together in Kyaro - he won't follow you if you leave them there.
Pyriel
Webmaster

Post by Pyriel »

I thought if you didn't recruit Mukumuku in Kyaro, he became just another randomly-joining squirrel outside Greenhill.
Wolkendrache
Forum Moderator

Post by Wolkendrache »

Yes, but if you recruit him in Kyaro, he'll stay by Nanami's side either until you free them there, or until they automatically rejoin you in Muse, so you can't use Mukumuku for some time if you don't free Nanami.
"Within the four seas, all men are brothers" Shuihu Zhuan
s21

Post by s21 »

KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

it's so great remembering how many extra paths they built into the game!