Millie and the Blue Gate Rune

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
veriaqa

Re: Millie and the Blue Gate Rune

Post by veriaqa »

Nevermind. Just ignore this.

By the way I used to give Gate Rune to Millie, Luc, then Viki. Never know that Luc is the best mage to put the rune on. Nice info there.
I've came with an army who loves death like Yours loves live.
Kibit1005

Post by Kibit1005 »

Just like Tomo, most of the people think that she's a better fighter, but she's actually a much better mage because of her affinity to the earth element (Earthquake is a deym powerful spell). I was really lucky with my current save file coz my Tomo got a total of 140 Mag at lvl 99 (9/5/3/1 mp) without using magic stones. I have another save file which my Tomo has only 9/5/2/1 mp. Maybe I was just really lucky bec. based on the stat growth posted here on suikosource, it's possible but not that easy to achieve considering her magic growth is only at "C" level.

Anyway, Luc is still the best Earth elementalist. I just don't like 'Glass Cannon' mage. XD
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

yup, i always give Luc the Mother Earth rune because that Earthquake spell is so powerful, and he easily gets 3 level 3 spells. Wind magic is terrible in this game (unless you actually care that you can use it to take out random encounters) so I don't bother with it.
knight85

Post by knight85 »

i usually use the cyclone rune for the hero as a battle rune for the level 2 spell so that i have something on par with the soul eater's black shadow spell.

it's especially handy against luca, neclord and the zombie dragon
wataru14
Guide Writer

Post by wataru14 »

With the discovery that no affinity means a 0 base damage on spells, I updated the best Blue Gate Rune users chart on page 1 of this thread to add Sierra and Makumaku.