Riou! That's my granny, dude!!

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
RoBDaWG

Riou! That's my granny, dude!!

Post by RoBDaWG »

Hahaha!

::evil grin::

Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Re: Riou! That's my granny, dude!!

Post by Sasarai10 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Is there any list somewhere,with which items & people you can push?

For example,i remember that you can push Hanna in Toto Village

I really liked that feature in S2 that you can push other people :mrgreen:
Pyriel
Webmaster

Post by Pyriel »

It was pretty much necessary after Suikoden's damn bouncer on the dock in Kaku. I seriously considered patching that guy out of the game.

I doubt there's any such list. You can push pretty much anything that's actually mobile, and the obvious stuff like crates you're told to move. By "mobile", I mean people that walk around randomly. People that don't wander are generally marked immovable.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

oh yeah i remember that guy...he is ultra annoying :|

and yes,people in the meeting hall were imovable that's true,but i remember that you can't push Sierra for example in the graveyard in your HQ or Amada on the docks :roll:
Pyriel
Webmaster

Post by Pyriel »

Yeah, like I said, "generally." Generally, doors that you can't open are actually supposed to be marked immovable, and we see how well that worked out.
gildedtalon

Post by gildedtalon »

You can push people through doors. I did it on Muse
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Obtained ? Jugs

Appraising...
EternalOnslaught

Post by EternalOnslaught »

I imagine Eilie would be jealous of that. Thanks for the laugh nonetheless.
Sandalphon - Senso Suikoden
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

"OMG it's Lord Riou!!!! Sign my breasts!"

No wonder Eilie's jealous.
BrucePrintscreen

Post by BrucePrintscreen »

Well if Eilie wants to take some revenge on Riou, she can find me anytime :D I never understood why Riou didn't follow her, really...
RoBDaWG

Post by RoBDaWG »

BrucePrintscreen wrote:Well if Eilie wants to take some revenge on Riou, she can find me anytime :D I never understood why Riou didn't follow her, really...
I really thought that was going to go somewhere.

Seems to be a common theme in JRPGs... The dude who's oblivious to how much chicks want him. He's often got a friend, the womanizer that gets slapped all the time haha.
RoBDaWG

Post by RoBDaWG »

BrucePrintscreen wrote:Well if Eilie wants to take some revenge on Riou, she can find me anytime :D I never understood why Riou didn't follow her, really...

Oh... and while we're on that topic... Flik has really got to get over Odessa. He's got a college chick chasing him all over the place and is just ignoring her. C'mon dude, you don't have to take her to Hai Yo's restaurant, but no harm in getting toasty on the left side of the bath tub haha!
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

RoBDaWG wrote:

Seems to be a common theme in JRPGs... The dude who's oblivious to how much chicks want him. He's often got a friend, the womanizer that gets slapped all the time haha.
It's his one-upmanship with Jowy. his best mate just got hitched with a princess, you think he's gonna lumber himself with some gypsy girl? :!:
BrucePrintscreen

Post by BrucePrintscreen »

sticky-runes wrote:
RoBDaWG wrote:

It's his one-upmanship with Jowy. his best mate just got hitched with a princess, you think he's gonna lumber himself with some gypsy girl? :!:

Well I'm sure if they go to a pub and discuss about their experiences with Jilia and Eilie over a couple of drinks too much, Jowy will certainly be jealous about how nasty a gypsy girl can be in bed compared to some upper-class prudish brat!
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

RoBDaWG wrote: Oh... and while we're on that topic... Flik has really got to get over Odessa. He's got a college chick chasing him all over the place and is just ignoring her. C'mon dude, you don't have to take her to Hai Yo's restaurant, but no harm in getting toasty on the left side of the bath tub haha!
Flik likes his women more mature. I reckon he had something going on with Miss Emilia. How do you think he found all those hidden passages around the Greenhill campus, huh? She was sneaking him off to partake in some "extracurricular activities" :D
Last edited by sticky-runes on Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.