The 5 squirles

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
nicky324

The 5 squirles

Post by nicky324 »

I was wondering if anyone could create me a save file or has that starts you at the mercenary fort with what you should already have but with the five squirles recruited. thanks.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Re: The 5 squirles

Post by Sasarai10 »

nicky324 wrote:I was wondering if anyone could create me a save file or has that starts you at the mercenary fort with what you should already have but with the five squirles recruited. thanks.

I think you can obtain them via GameShark :idea:
nicky324

Post by nicky324 »

i know but the gameshark won't work for me. i add them into the epsxe emulator and nothing happens nothin shows up.
Matthias

Post by Matthias »

There is a very easy way to recruit them. All you have to do is have Stallion in your party and run like hell along the paths they're on and you'll get them very quickly. I think it took me around 15 minutes to get them all, and that was only because the last squirrel took the longest because of his odd location.
nicky324

Post by nicky324 »

I know, i did it to , but what im saying is I want them at the beginning of the game lol..
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

the non-star squirrels can't be recruited that early in the game. if you add them with a cheat device, you can add them to your party once you setup the HQ.