Jowy in final battle

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
JTR

Jowy in final battle

Post by JTR »

first, I want to apologize, I can't speak english well-_-
please watch this video > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26UsajS2wrk
that's suikoden 2 final boss battle (beast rune)...my questions is, how to recruit jowy to fight with us against the beast rune? and how to make pesmerga,georg,jowy to lvl. 99?
thanks before, i'm newbie here :)

Edit by Oppenheimer: Topic split
Piisuke

Re: Suikoden Revival Movement

Post by Piisuke »

Wrong topic, mate.

You cannot recruit Jowy. He's not a Star of Destiny. Seeing as he already cheated with Jowy, I'm not surprised if he/she cheated to get everybody up to 99.
As for leveling, it's not too difficult. There's the trick with soldiers in (I believe?) L'Renouille, other than that, it's just a grind.

This is the trick posted on Suikosource:

Instant Level 99
When a character is at Lv. 39 (Lv. 49 with a Fortune rune), go to L'Renouille. Fight a group of Highland x6. Kill off all party members but him, then defeat the enemy. His level should shoot up to 99.
You can apply this trick at Mt. Rakutei after Rockaxe is liberated against a group of 6 Pixies for characters who are higher level. With a Fortune Rune, a lvl 49 character can reach level 99.
You can also apply this trick earlier in the game to have characters jump levels tremendously against a large group of strong enemies.
"Pixie trick" Contributed by rnoron.
borjitasstoi

Re: Jowy in final battle

Post by borjitasstoi »

finally i can die in peace seeing jowy in final battle...