perfect game question

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
gildedtalon

Re: perfect game question

Post by gildedtalon »

wait what or who?
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account
sporefrog

Post by sporefrog »

I MUST know,if I would receive exp. after the 5th round against Lucia.if yes,I dont even start this challenge because it would be over when I reach Lucia...

a 106 stars run(without wakaba and L.C. chan)would be cool too.image a Level 7 mazus/pesmerga or a Level 12 georg prime :lol:

what happens with the TWO fixed runes if mazus joins at Level 7?...
gildedtalon

Post by gildedtalon »

how are you going to find out? of course you won't receive exp if you don't beat her. it's always like that for battles you just need to survive on suikoden games
a 106 stars run(without wakaba and L.C. chan)would be cool too.image a Level 7 mazus/pesmerga or a Level 12 georg prime :lol:

what happens with the TWO fixed runes if mazus joins at Level 7?...
how can you make them so low-leveled?
sporefrog

Post by sporefrog »

I hope,somebody here has a savefile before Lucia and can try it out.or maybe celes knows more about this fight.

mazus/pesmerga initial level:riou level +5

georg prime Initial Level:riou level +10
gildedtalon

Post by gildedtalon »

I have a save in HQ right after Valeria joins, I have no problem getting there by tomorrow and hopefully come back to you with the result if you want. I'm playing it now but my Qorupt is already lvl 83, let's hope he doesn't counterattack Lucia :?

http://s21.postimg.org/fd1sssipj/qorupt.jpg
sporefrog

Post by sporefrog »

hey gilded,that would be great.thanks a lot!!!:-)

I think,if you equip riou with a wall rune,he will do nothing in this battle,not even counter,but I am not sure...
gildedtalon

Post by gildedtalon »

I just did it, the end battle screen didn't even show up, Qorupt normal attack is too weak despite countering her twice and equipped with double beat, fury, and 3 fire emblems lol

So yeah, you're safe man. Continue your challenge which is lvl 2 Riou run :D
sporefrog

Post by sporefrog »

thanks!!!!!:-)

ok,will start the run today.should I do the insane challenge or just a "normal" run,so I can see mazus at Level 7?I really want to know,what happens with his blue gate rune,if he joins at Level 7,lol.according to the Initial Equipment gameplay guide on this site,his rune head slot opens at Level 40,but he will be at Level 7 with a FIXED blue gate rune.
still have to decide...

the first problem will be the flik duel but with a Level 5 weapon and 2 winged boots(+28 defense)from kyaro,this fight should be winnable,even with a Level 2 riou.
sporefrog

Post by sporefrog »

ok,the insanity has begun,welcome to the suikoden 2 insane challenge:

Minimum recruitment/maximum war battle deaths and riou Level 2 is still not enough,I will add additional rules to the run,maybe jowy/nanami/mcdohl solo or something like that.I will figure out while playing the challenge.
well,thanks again gilded for the lucia thing,now the insanity can start,lol:-)

back to topic:

got the damn fine bone china drop after countless leather cuts...now,the perfect game can continue too:-)
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Sorry to destroy it man,but there is no way,to pull it off. Besides Lucia,you have to fight with Amada earlier,in order to proceed. You must be extremely lucky and he must perform only Wild Attack/Defence. Otherwise he'll kill you with a single blow. Chances are lower than 1/10000 i guess. Earlier in the game you won't have such good armor,to protect yourself.

And btw,Pesmerga's minimum level is 50. And yeah Georg and Mazus could join at level 12/7 respectvely and Mazus would have his 2 permanent runes...why is it strange?
sporefrog

Post by sporefrog »

yeah,you are right about pesmerga,I forgot his fixed minimum Level.

it would be strange if mazus has the blue gate rune because normally,an open head rune slot with Level 7 is impossible,no matter which character.and its definitley NOT common to recruit mazus with such a ridiculous low Level(I never saw it before),so I wanted to see,what happens...

amada:
dont worry,I can pick up a stone of defense in the cave of the wind,and that single stone is enough to boost rious defense with the stat stone trick,so he will survive amada:-)
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

sporefrog wrote:yeah,you are right about pesmerga,I forgot his fixed minimum Level.

it would be strange if mazus has the blue gate rune because normally,an open head rune slot with Level 7 is impossible,no matter which character.and its definitley NOT common to recruit mazus with such a ridiculous low Level(I never saw it before),so I wanted to see,what happens...

amada:
dont worry,I can pick up a stone of defense in the cave of the wind,and that single stone is enough to boost rious defense with the stat stone trick,so he will survive amada:-)

I see...then what you're gonna do with Lucia? How will you counter her attacks,or even worse if she cast a spell,that you won't be able to counter it? :|
gildedtalon

Post by gildedtalon »

Maybe earth spells will help and 3 sacrificial jizos
I've decided I'll join you coz I also want to see about this georg and mazus :lol:
sporefrog

Post by sporefrog »

there is a stone of magic defense at north window castle...;-)

exept the very first battle,riou must be dead at the end of EVERY battle in the entire game.in order to survive every duel,I must boost his defense and his attack up.both can be done with stones.to survive 5 rounds against lucia,he will Need the Magic defense Stone from north window.and to be sure,he dies as soon as possible,I will equip him with a fire lizard rune,so he will kill himself in the first turn,if the enemy dont kill him.
well,thats my plan for this run.
gildedtalon

Post by gildedtalon »

On another note, the music after jumping off the cliff still drives me crazy everytime I hear it :evil:
I name him Lvl2Riou so that I never forget :P

Black screen after Rowd takes me away in Kyaro. Am I screwed? :x

Hey, I don't have enough money for Rikimaru, now the owner asks Rikimaru to work for him :lol:
Jowy blamed me for wasting the money Flik gave us, so funny lol. Also when you refused to pay for Pilika's wooden amulet, Jowy donated his signet ring so that we can buy the wooden amulet lol :lol:

I couldn't win against Flik, he one hit kills me with his attack while my attack does 0 damage to him
Riou: weapon lvl 5, ATK 31, DEF 32

Sacrificial Jizo didn't work for duels :|