Taking Nanami to L'Renoville?

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
suiken

Taking Nanami to L'Renoville?

Post by suiken »

Is it possible to take her in the final battle? Even if you completed the 108 stars and save her, she won't be available for the rest of the game. Does anyone know how to do it without any cheat code?

I won't bother trying if it wasn't for her lines on the final scene:
1a: "Yeah, yeah, go, go!!"

1b: "Nope, nope, nope!"

2: "Yuppers, let's run."

3: "Wow, wow, WOWWWWW!"

4: "Wha-wha-wha?? Jowy!!"

5: "WOW!!! This freaks Nanami out!!

Sp: "Nope! Nope-nope-nope!!"
Of course, Jowy also have lines, although it's a glitch.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Re: Taking Nanami to L'Renoville?

Post by Sasarai10 »

It's impossible man. Nanami will be unavailable after her death or "death" in Rockaxe.

I suppose you mean the final scene when Riou enters the throne room in L'Renouille right?

edit: Could you please add Jowy's lines just for us to see? :|
suiken

Post by suiken »

Oh. That's a bummer. I thought her lines on the scene was something.

Just like Aeris' lines on FFVII after her death....
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

"Without cheat codes" still allows for other memory hacks including messing with the save data (pull it out before completing, stuff like that)..... but basically it's not normally available. Many character lines exist for most events because they didn't want to figure out at that that which specific characters would or would not be available-- just fill everything out and the events can be changed later.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

KFCrispy wrote:Many character lines exist for most events because they didn't want to figure out at that that which specific characters would or would not be available-- just fill everything out and the events can be changed later.
I dunno, in this particular case it seems more like a joke. The lines don't make much sense and they're not exactly in character for her.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.